Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 6/8/13 - 9:30 @ RCD, Parham Rd at I-95

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 6/8/13 - 9:30 @ RCD, Parham Rd at I-95

Grapeshot extends his regrets that he will be unable to attend due to a conflicting family event. How he could choose to attend his granddaughter's high school graduation over breakfast with us is something I will never be able to understand.

So, we will be gathering at River City Diner on Parham Road @I-95. 9:30 for the official start time, but there are no prizes for getting there early or late, or even on time.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    My usual seat is available for use by the first to claim it. Note the rules require that you actually occupy it, prepare the morning report and submit same prior to 0900 8June2013...........but you can talk about me.

BTW - found out a couple of hours ago that my grand daughter received 6 scholarships at her Senior Banquet Thurs. evening. Not mega dollars, but enough to more than pay for the 1st year of community college.

Look for her to again join us at breakfast or dinner over the summer. She has a gifted 9mm and is awaiting her 18th birthday to OC.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Congratulations to Grape's granddaughter!

I'm guessing this is the same beautiful and intelligent young lady that had breakfast with us a while ago at "Bob Evans" one morning? It would be wonderful to have her join us again!

As for breakfast, I'm going to do my best to be there.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    --snip--
    Look for her to again join us at breakfast or dinner over the summer. She has a gifted 9mm and is awaiting her 18th birthday to OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidestreet View Post
    I'm guessing this is the same beautiful and intelligent young lady that had breakfast with us a while ago at "Bob Evans" one morning? It would be wonderful to have her join us again!
    --snip--
    Yep same young lady - very poised too.

Boy am I embarrassed - had a brain snark. Mixed up my grandson's BD with grand daughter's. She turned 18 yo on January 13th - how could I have forgotten, as DoubleTap and I were there for the celebration.

Grand daughter is legal now, she can OC now.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-07-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Congratulations to your Granddaughter on her achievments.

Yep same young lady - very poised too.

Boy am I embarrassed - had a brain snark. Mixed up my grandson's BD with grand daughter's. She turned 18 yo on January 13th - how could I have forgotten, as DoubleTap and I were there for the celebration.

Grand daughter is legal now, she can OC now.
    Depending on flooding and other "minor problems" at work, I hope to be there for another enjoyable opportunity for fine friends and sustenance.

should we just plan now to have a large table to the left ? I'll be there with the ice cream monster

That goes without saying!

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    should we just plan now to have a large table to the left ? I'll be there with the ice cream monster
    It will be a pleasure to see both of you again. I just hope the threat of flooding is all just the weathermen blowing smoke to protect their jobs.

What other job can you be wrong 85% of the time and still be employed?

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    It will be a pleasure to see both of you again. I just hope the threat of flooding is all just the weathermen blowing smoke to protect their jobs.

What other job can you be wrong 85% of the time and still be employed?
    Please, please nobody say LEO

Some would say that they are right 50% of the time .....Oh, oh - Ima gonna pay for that.....sorry John, my bad.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-07-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Please, please nobody say LEO

Some would say that they are right 50% of the time .....Oh, oh - Ima gonna pay for that.....sorry John, my bad.
    I wouldn't say 85 or 50, I'd pick a different number

I'll pro'ly show at some indeterminant time.
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!