• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 6/8/13 - 9:30 @ RCD, Parham Rd at I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot extends his regrets that he will be unable to attend due to a conflicting family event. How he could choose to attend his granddaughter's high school graduation over breakfast with us is something I will never be able to understand.

So, we will be gathering at River City Diner on Parham Road @I-95. 9:30 for the official start time, but there are no prizes for getting there early or late, or even on time.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My usual seat is available for use by the first to claim it. Note the rules require that you actually occupy it, prepare the morning report and submit same prior to 0900 8June2013...........but you can talk about me.

BTW - found out a couple of hours ago that my grand daughter received 6 scholarships at her Senior Banquet Thurs. evening. Not mega dollars, but enough to more than pay for the 1st year of community college.

Look for her to again join us at breakfast or dinner over the summer. She has a gifted 9mm and is awaiting her 18th birthday to OC.

sidestreet

Congratulations to Grape's granddaughter!

I'm guessing this is the same beautiful and intelligent young lady that had breakfast with us a while ago at "Bob Evans" one morning? It would be wonderful to have her join us again!

As for breakfast, I'm going to do my best to be there.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snip--
Look for her to again join us at breakfast or dinner over the summer. She has a gifted 9mm and is awaiting her 18th birthday to OC.

I'm guessing this is the same beautiful and intelligent young lady that had breakfast with us a while ago at "Bob Evans" one morning? It would be wonderful to have her join us again!
--snip--

Yep same young lady - very poised too.

Boy am I embarrassed - had a brain snark. Mixed up my grandson's BD with grand daughter's. She turned 18 yo on January 13th - how could I have forgotten, as DoubleTap and I were there for the celebration.

Grand daughter is legal now, she can OC now.

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Congratulations to your Granddaughter on her achievments.

Yep same young lady - very poised too.

Boy am I embarrassed - had a brain snark. Mixed up my grandson's BD with grand daughter's. She turned 18 yo on January 13th - how could I have forgotten, as DoubleTap and I were there for the celebration.

Grand daughter is legal now, she can OC now.

Depending on flooding and other "minor problems" at work, I hope to be there for another enjoyable opportunity for fine friends and sustenance.

scouser

should we just plan now to have a large table to the left ? I'll be there with the ice cream monster

va_tazdad

That goes without saying!

should we just plan now to have a large table to the left ? I'll be there with the ice cream monster

It will be a pleasure to see both of you again. I just hope the threat of flooding is all just the weathermen blowing smoke to protect their jobs.

What other job can you be wrong 85% of the time and still be employed?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It will be a pleasure to see both of you again. I just hope the threat of flooding is all just the weathermen blowing smoke to protect their jobs.

What other job can you be wrong 85% of the time and still be employed?

Please, please nobody say LEO :uhoh:

Some would say that they are right 50% of the time :p .....Oh, oh - Ima gonna pay for that.....sorry John, my bad.

Last edited:

scouser

Please, please nobody say LEO :uhoh:

Some would say that they are right 50% of the time :p .....Oh, oh - Ima gonna pay for that.....sorry John, my bad.

I wouldn't say 85 or 50, I'd pick a different number