• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has any body OC in the Reno airport

john-in-reno

I was just wondering, i know it is a public building and I have to OC, Just wondering if anybody has and what if any was the reaction from the airport police

rickyray9

I did in baggage claim the other day. 3 TSA agents walked by who looked like 18 year old stoners, they saw it and just kept walking. No airport police presence, but I'm sure they were alerted if someone cared, I was walking around for 20 minutes in there.

john-in-reno

Ok showed up at the airport around 8:40 and walked to where the passengers come down the stairs from the flights, and there was 3 TSA agents standing around about 20 feet from me on my strong side not a word said,

And when one of the TSA agents was coming by to go into the sterile area I put my strong arm side hand and pointed to the new TSA checking area and asked when they changed things around and he told me in march, I know he saw my firearm and said nothing.

My brother-in-law's plane landed at 8:55 and we where waiting till about 9:15, when he came down we went and got his luggage and the whole time we where there I passed about 6 TSA agents and not a word or a funny look from any of then the whole 45 min I was there.

The Big Guy

TSA has no authority in any place in the airport but the boarding areas. In all actuality they have no arrest powers period. They are not sworn police officers. It wasn't that long ago that airport police across the nation raised hades because TSA agents were getting badges to make them "look" more official in hopes that they would get more cooperation from the public. Putting up with these hired street punks is the reason I, nor will I let my family fly anymore...TBG