• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Anti-Gun Culture in Public Schools

Sheldon

When the anti crowd goes over the edge in our schools... From The Anti-Gun Culture in Public Schools - The Federalist Papers
A collection of stories and links to, of kids, saying the G word, parents being punished for nothing, in short harmless stuff that could only lead to evil in the perverted minds of those paranoid to the point of needing serious drugs and mental help...

George Mason, co-Father of the United States Bill of Rights, said the following “…when the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British Parliament was advised by an artful man [Sir William Keith], who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but weaken them, and let them sink gradually, by totally disusing and neglecting the militia.” –Elliot 3:380. Even at America’s conception, the idea of stripping people of their arms was used as a mean of enslavement.

Last edited:

joanie

Condisioning the children and young people in such a way as to make guns obsolete for the normal everyday person unless they are a cop or in the military. Or unless the gun is not real like in a video game.

Some kids should do an experiment. Have one group of kids in a school study hall, start discussing guns and their fetures from a collector, or target shooting, and safety standpoint, and have another group of kids in the same setting start discussing violent video games where they are shooting, killing and blowing up things. See what group of kids get into the most trouble. I'd almost bet it wouldn't be the ones talking about video games.

BTW, Even this discussion board censors, limiting the talk to handguns. I don't see much diffrence in what goes on at the schools. Each person or group of people in charge has their own take on what should and shouldn't be allowed. We can tolerate their policy and rules, start our own school ect., or do both. Refer to signiture

Black_water

Information is power and the sooner you get that info to people the more powerful it is.

Children are always the target of .gov and for good reason: Influence the kids and you undermine parental control and influence the next generation.

Gil223

And WHY are we surprised?

The teachers of the teachers of our children were trained by liberal academicians some 40 years ago, and they were the products of the drugs and free sex ("hippies") generation of the 1960's and 70s. The once enlightened and hallowed "halls of higher learning" have become darkened dens of indoctrination. Those few teachers who manage to maintain their own personal philosophy of helping students find ways to express themselves, who encourage discussion and the free exchange of thoughts and ideas by their charges - and still have their job - are indeed fortunate and equally rare. Liberals have taken over the educational system from K-12/16/24 Those educators who are of a conservative bent, must be cautious about how, when and how much of their philosophy they share - lest they find themselves unemployed.

The liberals want to criminalize the blameless gun as an object, as a depiction and even as a word. They have lost all sense of what is inappropriate behavior for adults charged with the responsibility of educating the county's children. I played "Cowboys and Indians" and "Cops and Robbers" as a child. My cap guns and finger-guns must have killed hundreds of evil-doers back then. When it was all over, the dead arose from the grass, and we all went for a bike ride, a hike through the woods, or to play dodge ball. To the best of my knowledge, none of my playmates or I ever killed anybody outside of a combat zone. Today, if a child draws a picture of a gun, has a picture of a gun, wears a shirt with a gun logo on it... or in one case, is overheard simply saying the word "gun" to one of his classmates in school, he is summarily suspended/expelled. Every incident of that type should be met with a public outcry indicting those who lack the intelligence to appropriately manage the behavior of CHILDREN. Just my worth. Pax...