Thread: My new hero.

My new hero.

Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Banned

Banned
    He may have issues for the alteration / destruction of government property or paperwork...

I think the guy was arrested for concealing his firearm without having a concealed weapons permit.

Quote Originally Posted by turborich View Post
    I think the guy was arrested for concealing his firearm without having a concealed weapons permit.
    How is it a person can be arrested for concealing, if there is no other charge? What was the RAS for the search? Though Florida is not in the 4th circuit this has been made clear by the members of that court, Black V US. And per Debeary V Illinois the judge ruled that concealed is not RAS for a stop in a state where concealed is legal. The judge referenced Texas. If the arrest was not legal, and did not have RAS for the stop, then all records of the arrest should have been erased.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    How is it a person can be arrested for concealing, if there is no other charge? What was the RAS for the search? Though Florida is not in the 4th circuit this has been made clear by the members of that court, Black V US. And per Debeary V Illinois the judge ruled that concealed is not RAS for a stop in a state where concealed is legal. The judge referenced Texas. If the arrest was not legal, and did not have RAS for the stop, then all records of the arrest should have been erased.
    The records should be erased after the check from your civil case is cashed.

CCJ