• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Grand Rapids Festival

TheQ

Looks like you burned all your bridges Chuck.

I think what casper is referring to is that Raggs may have alienated many people in the local OC community with various behaviors he's done both to them and other in the OC community.

But I'm just guesing. It's casper's post....

casper

I think what casper is referring to is that Raggs may have alienated many people in the local OC community with various behaviors he's done both to them and other in the OC community.

But I'm just guesing. It's casper's post....
You are correct Sir.:)

FreeInAZ

You probably don't even remember what mowing a lawn means. Do they even have lawns in AZ? :p

Well sort of ... but they are rare most people just go with the "rock yard". I went from cutting 6 acres with a john deere to a 20' x 20' "landscape feature lawn" with a reel mower. The ridiculous part is that tiny patch of grass has it's own underground computerized sprinkler system....talk about over kill. :p Today the projected high temp is 110°, they say it's a dry heat & judging from the sun bleached animals bones I see from time to time I won't argue. Summer here is like winter there, most sane people stay inside. :D

FreeInAZ

Snipped...

Well, well - some would say if you remove raggs name from the above post & inserted a one letter name that rhymes with "U", that would also be an accurate statement....just saying....glass houses & stones sir do not mix well. :p

Carry on and let's try to be nice if we can to each other. We don't have to always agree, but we can be civil, correct?

TheQ

Well, well - some would say if you remove raggs name from the above post & inserted a one letter name that rhymes with "U", that would also be an accurate statement....just saying....glass houses & stones sir do not mix well. :p

Carry on and let's try to be nice if we can to each other. We don't have to always agree, but we can be civil, correct?

Ask me if I care what "some" would say. I gave up on pleasing every single person long ago.

jeffrey-r

I've been lurking these boards for about a year now. My Gods you people act like children a lot. Never miss an opportunity to take a snippy pot-shot at someone else.

Last edited:

TheQ

I've been lurking these boards for about a year now. My Gods you people act like children a lot. Never miss an opportunity to take a snippy pot-shot at someone else.

Welcome to OCDO/Michigan, where bickering is the norm. There are other OC forums in Michigan -- 2, that I know of.

One has anti-OC gun owners that troll it, the other is mostly on topic. They have a dedicated "ammo dump" where bickering is moved.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Welcome to OCDO/Michigan, where bickering is the norm. There are other OC forums in Michigan -- 2, that I know of.

One has anti-OC gun owners that troll it, the other is mostly on topic. They have a dedicated "ammo dump" where bickering is moved.

Agent(s) Provocateur(s)?

Last edited: