Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting in Santa Monica 6 victims, appears AR-15 style was used

Shooting in Santa Monica 6 victims, appears AR-15 style was used

Not terribly much info, this article says AR-15, another says Shotgun.

get ready for a AWB reintroduction bill....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/08/us...-shooting.html

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — At least six people were killed and five wounded on Friday morning as a gunman, dressed in black and carrying an assault rifle, strode across Santa Monica firing at people, cars and buildings before being shot and killed by the police at the Santa Monica College Library.
    Audio

Patrick T. Fallon for The New York Times
    Joe Orcutt, who was in the bursar's office at Santa Monica College on Friday, said he was nearly shot by a gunman.
    playmax volume
    0:57

Connect With Us on Twitter
    Follow @NYTNational for breaking news and headlines.
    Twitter List: Reporters and Editors
    Enlarge This Image

Patrick T. Fallon for The New York Times
    Lydia Viramontes, with her husband, Jose, and great-nephew Valente Casillas, was in a parking lot when she heard shots.
    Enlarge This Image

The New York Times
    The police said on Friday night that another suspect who might be involved in the case had been taken into custody.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 06-07-2013 at 10:52 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

ain't it funny how the gun infringers first thought is we need to take the guns away from the honest citizens and i think now there is a place where you need a gun
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Odd.... I thought California was now perfectly safe with all those gun free zones....
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

Witness says the killer got off ten shots.

This wouldn't have been possible if California had some common-sense magazine restrictions like New York.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Witness says the killer got off ten shots.

This wouldn't have been possible if California had some common-sense magazine restrictions like New York.
    I think everyone should just carry one bullet in their pocket. then we'd all be safe.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joanie View Post
    They are going to keep staging these false flag shootings until all people are begging for their guns to be taken away. Then we all get to live in FEMA camps and all have jobs in slave labor. Since the globalists don't need 7 billion slaves, most of us will have easy jobs as targets and subjects for experimentation. Cool huh?
    Your posts are becoming more and more out of touch with reality. Please. Seek help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Not terribly much info, this article says AR-15, another says Shotgun...[/url]
    ABC News says "high-powered assault rife."

Ignorant boobs.

Banned

Again, seek help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Your posts are becoming more and more out of touch with reality. Please. Seek help.
    As I was reading her post I was thinking about the times throughout history that what she described has already been done.

Out of touch with reality? Maybe she is, but let's not be naive here. It's plausible that such things could happen in the US.

Anyway, sad to see another shooting. Also sad to see the media march forward with their ignorant buzz words and fear mongering.

Banned

There is zero indication that the shooting in CA is anything other than a whack-job offing his family and then deciding to go out in a blaze of glory. I understand some seeing a conspiracy in everything, but this poster is having trouble with reality elsewhere and is refusing offered help. She seems to want to be stuck in her unreality.

Moving on.

<o>

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    There is zero indication that the shooting in CA is anything other than a whack-job offing his family and then deciding to go out in a blaze of glory. I understand some seeing a conspiracy in everything, but this poster is having trouble with reality elsewhere and is refusing offered help. She seems to want to be stuck in her unreality.

Moving on.

<o>
    Oops, I must have glazed over the part where she called it a staged event. My fault, my mistake! Moving on - yes sir!

We get rid of one that was on my ignore list, and BAM pops up another to replace her

Banned
    the AR is the most popular rifle .. why be surprised?

Take a moment to contrast how quickly security footage of the man holding an AR type was released this time against the amount of time since Sandy Hook, still with no released images of the gunman wielding the evil black rifle.
    Draw your own conclusions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvertongue View Post
    Take a moment to contrast how quickly security footage of the man holding an AR type was released this time against the amount of time since Sandy Hook, still with no released images of the gunman wielding the evil black rifle.
    Draw your own conclusions.
    None to be drawn. There are, no doubt, some to be jumped to.

None to be drawn. There are, no doubt, some to be jumped to.
    Didn't you kind of jump to a conclusion by saying that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvertongue View Post
    Didn't you kind of jump to a conclusion by saying that?
    Nope. That tiny bit of information does not warrant drawing a conclusion. Jumping, yes. Drawing, no.

Moving on.

Is Joanie the next david mcbeth?

Now, I happen to know a plane went into the pentagon... Kinda saw the tail wreckage at the pentagon..

Banned

IANAP, but I think we have two very different pathologies here.

<o>

This shooting doesn't have the "legs" that they need to use it. Seems the shooter's name is Zawhariri...not exactly what they want to sell gun control.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    the AR is the most popular rifle .. why be surprised?
    Good point we should now outlaw the most stolen car, then cars will won't be stolen...
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by joanie View Post
    No, and I'm not the next Ron Paul, or the next Jesse Ventura.

The Pentagon- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urvhFWiGLHM

Ventura investigates the theory that a missile, and not a hijacked airliner, hit The Pentagon during the September 11 attacks. Questioned are issues such as the lack of
    surveillance video released by the FBI; debris and damage inconsistent with a jetliner crash; the extreme difficulty of crashing a jetliner at high speed into a specific ground target by an amateur pilot, and links to a possible cover-up of $2.3 trillion of unaccounted taxpayer money announced by then Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, just a day before the attacks.

But I am a woman who can put 2 and 2 together, follow the money and motives, and see the results. We have the patriot act, Department of homeland security, NDAA, and TSA at the airports. We have unconstitutional wars, no WMDs found, Haliburtin, and the United Nations. If this was a real terrorists attack like they say, then the terrorists have won, they accomplished making America a slave nation. As long as people believe whats fed to them, we will stay a slave nation. I can present far more evidence to support what I say than any group of people can show to support that men in caves with boxcutters defeated a multi billion dollar national defence system.

Sure, there are real terrorists, people who would do this if they could, but if left to their own devices, they couldn't rent a camel to get here.

Have you seen the size of the pentagon? its huge... it basically is the size of a small airport... with about oh i dunno 20 routes of approach from the air that you can take to it with out much skill involved. And to be quite frank, the amateurishness of the pilots that crashed in to it show, cause of how little damage that was actually done...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast