• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting in Santa Monica 6 victims, appears AR-15 style was used

moriar

Is Joanie the next david mcbeth?

Now, I happen to know a plane went into the pentagon... Kinda saw the tail wreckage at the pentagon..

Black_water

This shooting doesn't have the "legs" that they need to use it. Seems the shooter's name is Zawhariri...not exactly what they want to sell gun control.

joanie

Is Joanie the next david mcbeth? Now, I happen to know a plane went into the pentagon... Kinda saw the tail wreckage at the pentagon..

No, and I'm not the next Ron Paul, or the next Jesse Ventura.

The Pentagon- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urvhFWiGLHM

Ventura investigates the theory that a missile, and not a hijacked airliner, hit The Pentagon during the September 11 attacks. Questioned are issues such as the lack of
surveillance video released by the FBI; debris and damage inconsistent with a jetliner crash; the extreme difficulty of crashing a jetliner at high speed into a specific ground target by an amateur pilot, and links to a possible cover-up of $2.3 trillion of unaccounted taxpayer money announced by then Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, just a day before the attacks.

But I am a woman who can put 2 and 2 together, follow the money and motives, and see the results. We have the patriot act, Department of homeland security, NDAA, and TSA at the airports. We have unconstitutional wars, no WMDs found, Haliburtin, and the United Nations. If this was a real terrorists attack like they say, then the terrorists have won, they accomplished making America a slave nation. As long as people believe whats fed to them, we will stay a slave nation. I can present far more evidence to support what I say than any group of people can show to support that men in caves with boxcutters defeated a multi billion dollar national defence system.

Sure, there are real terrorists, people who would do this if they could, but if left to their own devices, they couldn't rent a camel to get here.

moriar

No, and I'm not the next Ron Paul, or the next Jesse Ventura.

The Pentagon- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urvhFWiGLHM

Ventura investigates the theory that a missile, and not a hijacked airliner, hit The Pentagon during the September 11 attacks. Questioned are issues such as the lack of
surveillance video released by the FBI; debris and damage inconsistent with a jetliner crash; the extreme difficulty of crashing a jetliner at high speed into a specific ground target by an amateur pilot, and links to a possible cover-up of $2.3 trillion of unaccounted taxpayer money announced by then Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, just a day before the attacks.

But I am a woman who can put 2 and 2 together, follow the money and motives, and see the results. We have the patriot act, Department of homeland security, NDAA, and TSA at the airports. We have unconstitutional wars, no WMDs found, Haliburtin, and the United Nations. If this was a real terrorists attack like they say, then the terrorists have won, they accomplished making America a slave nation. As long as people believe whats fed to them, we will stay a slave nation. I can present far more evidence to support what I say than any group of people can show to support that men in caves with boxcutters defeated a multi billion dollar national defence system.

Sure, there are real terrorists, people who would do this if they could, but if left to their own devices, they couldn't rent a camel to get here.

Have you seen the size of the pentagon? its huge... it basically is the size of a small airport... with about oh i dunno 20 routes of approach from the air that you can take to it with out much skill involved. And to be quite frank, the amateurishness of the pilots that crashed in to it show, cause of how little damage that was actually done...