• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting in Santa Monica 6 victims, appears AR-15 style was used

EMNofSeattle

Not terribly much info, this article says AR-15, another says Shotgun.

get ready for a AWB reintroduction bill....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/08/us/santa-monica-college-shooting.html

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — At least six people were killed and five wounded on Friday morning as a gunman, dressed in black and carrying an assault rifle, strode across Santa Monica firing at people, cars and buildings before being shot and killed by the police at the Santa Monica College Library.
Audio

Patrick T. Fallon for The New York Times
Joe Orcutt, who was in the bursar's office at Santa Monica College on Friday, said he was nearly shot by a gunman.
playmax volume
0:57

Connect With Us on Twitter
Follow @NYTNational for breaking news and headlines.
Twitter List: Reporters and Editors
Enlarge This Image

Patrick T. Fallon for The New York Times
Lydia Viramontes, with her husband, Jose, and great-nephew Valente Casillas, was in a parking lot when she heard shots.
Enlarge This Image

The New York Times
The police said on Friday night that another suspect who might be involved in the case had been taken into custody.

Last edited:

papa bear

ain't it funny how the gun infringers first thought is we need to take the guns away from the honest citizens and i think now there is a place where you need a gun

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Witness says the killer got off ten shots.

This wouldn't have been possible if California had some common-sense magazine restrictions like New York.

Ca Patriot

There are multiple bills in CA legislature right now that are almost complete gun bans. Most have already passed committee but there is debate over whether Moonbeam will sign them.

I think we know the answer now.

joanie

They are going to keep staging these false flag shootings until all people are begging for their guns to be taken away. Then we all get to live in FEMA camps and all have jobs in slave labor. Since the globalists don't need 7 billion slaves, most of us will have easy jobs as targets and subjects for experimentation. Cool huh?

eye95

They are going to keep staging these false flag shootings until all people are begging for their guns to be taken away. Then we all get to live in FEMA camps and all have jobs in slave labor. Since the globalists don't need 7 billion slaves, most of us will have easy jobs as targets and subjects for experimentation. Cool huh?

Your posts are becoming more and more out of touch with reality. Please. Seek help.

joanie

Your posts are becoming more and more out of touch with reality. Please. Seek help.

Well now, if thats true, then I'm not the only one. Bilderberg Group 2013 Update - The Secret Dictators of the World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmUW1TttEMA

The World According to Monsanto- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VEZYQF9WlE

Farmageddon Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH_my56FkuQ

FDA Raid on Health Freedom- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgeM7bBCWP4

False flag staged events- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDUMfBze-EQ

9/11 convince me it was NOT an Inside Job-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oibVuHYe8Sw

5 things I need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:

1- A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA.

2- The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.

3- An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.

4 Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.

5- Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11

stealthyeliminator

As I was reading her post I was thinking about the times throughout history that what she described has already been done.

Out of touch with reality? Maybe she is, but let's not be naive here. It's plausible that such things could happen in the US.

Anyway, sad to see another shooting. Also sad to see the media march forward with their ignorant buzz words and fear mongering.

eye95

There is zero indication that the shooting in CA is anything other than a whack-job offing his family and then deciding to go out in a blaze of glory. I understand some seeing a conspiracy in everything, but this poster is having trouble with reality elsewhere and is refusing offered help. She seems to want to be stuck in her unreality.

Moving on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

stealthyeliminator

There is zero indication that the shooting in CA is anything other than a whack-job offing his family and then deciding to go out in a blaze of glory. I understand some seeing a conspiracy in everything, but this poster is having trouble with reality elsewhere and is refusing offered help. She seems to want to be stuck in her unreality.

Moving on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Oops, I must have glazed over the part where she called it a staged event. My fault, my mistake! Moving on - yes sir!

joanie

There is zero indication that the shooting in CA is anything other than a whack-job offing his family and then deciding to go out in a blaze of glory. I understand some seeing a conspiracy in everything, but this poster is having trouble with reality elsewhere and is refusing offered help. She seems to want to be stuck in her unreality. Moving on.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.<o>

Yes, because all these shootings popping up at this time can't have anything to do with this recent move tward gun bans, restrictions, forced registrations and such. Nothing to do with the UN small arms treaty, The president signing all those exectiuve orders because he cares so much for our children.

Obama Orders Children Murdered- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvOU-czQnl8

Oh, my mistake, they are his children, not ours.

The Truth About Your Birth Certificate- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdPIi4Er2w

I did make a mistake, a big one at that. agreeing to submit to a background check that is designed to put gun owners into data bases so they know who to come visit when they want to take them away. I went there with the understanding there would be no such checks therefore I was misled. I should have just left soon as it came up, and not went ahead, but I hate wasting a trip. Your offer was to help me pass this check and aquire the firearm, what you fail to understand, is that I no longer want it. I have no desire to buy something that I know will be taken from me at some point, and futhermore, this whole mess has sickened or soured me to the purchase, and to a lesser degree, guns in general. And no, I'm not going to say they went down on a boat for two reasons, I dislike lying, and I doubt it will be believed or would prevent a forced raid.

I have confirmed that they can if fact look through walls to detect firearms. First I heard about the vans that park outside one's home, then the drones that can get even closer, and finally from my cousin who was in the air force who told me they could see how much money one has in their wallet on their bedroom dresser from a satilite in space since the mid 80s.

Believe it, don't believe it, I'm only putting it out there as I find out about it, and again, I hope I'm wrong. It would be prefreable to being right. But again, make of it what you will.

Troy bilt

We get rid of one that was on my ignore list, and BAM pops up another to replace her:banghead:

Silvertongue

Take a moment to contrast how quickly security footage of the man holding an AR type was released this time against the amount of time since Sandy Hook, still with no released images of the gunman wielding the evil black rifle.
Draw your own conclusions.

eye95

Take a moment to contrast how quickly security footage of the man holding an AR type was released this time against the amount of time since Sandy Hook, still with no released images of the gunman wielding the evil black rifle.
Draw your own conclusions.

None to be drawn. There are, no doubt, some to be jumped to.