Thread: festivals

festivals

hey gang , what i am looking for is Festivals in NC where we can set up booths for the GRNC. places where we can get foot traffic. set up a covered booth and distribute educational material.

i really like to do these shows. one is to get the people that don't go to gun shows (i don't like to go to them). but also i like to talk to anti's

if you know of places we could do this let me know. Thanks Chris
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

wow i already have several suggestion in VA goes to show why they have better laws then we do. i guess we are too lazy.
    Last edited by papa bear; 06-11-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

Clayton Harvest Festival

We are going to set up a booth at the Festival in Caylton on the 21th of Sept. It is for the Johnston County A.R.E.S (Amateur Radio Emergenccy Service).
    I Check with the town and the space is a 10x10 space and cost $95.00. I ask about a booth for GRNC and it is the Same cost.
    I cannot afford both but I can get volunteers to work at both. We must apply by 6-30th for the early bird discount.
    No tents,tables or chairs are provided.
    Any questions Email me or call 919-550-0556 or 919-601-2493
    Lannie Godwin
    KK4QEF
    Last edited by lannie; 06-17-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    GRNC Member and volunteer, NRA member and volunteer. Open Carry Advocate
    Triangle Open Carry Co-Organizer: Co-Chairman Johnston county Friends of the NRA.

LANNIE is there a web site for this . it does sound promising. does seem like all of them are in the fall. but i guess that is going to be here soon enough.

- unknown

google.... Clayton,nc chamber of commerce.

Lannie
    KK4QEF
    Triangle Open Carry Co-Organizer: Co-Chairman Johnston county Friends of the NRA.

GRNC booth

Papa bear,
    I have two sponsors for the GRNC booth and 6 volunteers for the Sept 21 Harvest Festival in Clayton.
    We would love to have you join us. I will be getting a complete set of GRNC materials from our Raleigh office.

Lannie
    KK4QEF