• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

festivals

papa bear

hey gang , what i am looking for is Festivals in NC where we can set up booths for the GRNC. places where we can get foot traffic. set up a covered booth and distribute educational material.

i really like to do these shows. one is to get the people that don't go to gun shows (i don't like to go to them). but also i like to talk to anti's

if you know of places we could do this let me know. Thanks Chris

papa bear

wow i already have several suggestion in VA goes to show why they have better laws then we do. i guess we are too lazy.

Last edited:

lannie

Clayton Harvest Festival

We are going to set up a booth at the Festival in Caylton on the 21th of Sept. It is for the Johnston County A.R.E.S (Amateur Radio Emergenccy Service).
I Check with the town and the space is a 10x10 space and cost $95.00. I ask about a booth for GRNC and it is the Same cost.
I cannot afford both but I can get volunteers to work at both. We must apply by 6-30th for the early bird discount.
No tents,tables or chairs are provided.
Any questions Email me or call 919-550-0556 or 919-601-2493
Lannie Godwin
KK4QEF

Last edited:

papa bear

LANNIE is there a web site for this . it does sound promising. does seem like all of them are in the fall. but i guess that is going to be here soon enough.

lannie

GRNC booth

Papa bear,
I have two sponsors for the GRNC booth and 6 volunteers for the Sept 21 Harvest Festival in Clayton.
We would love to have you join us. I will be getting a complete set of GRNC materials from our Raleigh office.

Lannie
KK4QEF