Thread: Free guns for self defense

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Free guns for self defense

Hope this is the right forum.

It looks like an organization is providing weapons and training free of charge to certain residents, such as single women and residents in high crime areas.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-guns/2404307/
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 06-08-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Re: Free guns for self defense

Yes - this seems to be the right place to me. This has been proposed in Tucson also here in AZ. The Liberal government there has vowed to fight it tooth & nail. Clearly gun control has worked in DC, LA, NYC, CHI, DET & so on..NOT.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 06-08-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Yes - this seems to be the right place to me. This has been proposed in Tucson also here in AZ. The Liberal government there has vowed to fight it tooth & nail. Clearly gun control has worked in DC, LA, NYC, CHI, DET & so on..NOT.
    I have family there, they said they've seen people open carrying and stuff before. I thought it was an ok place as far as respect for gun rights went, but I guess maybe not so much.

Re: Free guns for self defense

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    I have family there, they said they've seen people open carrying and stuff before. I thought it was an ok place as far as respect for gun rights went, but I guess maybe not so much.
    It is for now, and that has to do a lot with AZCDL working with law makers at the state level. However, Tuscon has one of the largest democratic populations in the state of AZ. They have elected people who basically give the finger to state preemption laws and recently passed two anti 2A ordinances. It is a alarming trend with them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi