Thread: Privacy ?

Privacy ?

I had a neighbor tell me they can look up on line, people with a CPL. Is this true ? I thought it was protected by the privacy act.

I believe the list is confidential (for now). I could not find anywhere on line to look up a list, or an individual.v Ask him for the web site.
    Last edited by Shadow Bear; 06-09-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Campaign Veteran
    MCL 28.425(b)(1)(a)
    "Information received under this subdivision is confidential, is not subject to disclosure under the freedom of information act, 1976 PA 442, MCL 15.231 to 15.246, and shall not be disclosed to any person except for purposes of this act or for law enforcement purposes."

I'll find out where they are getting the information. I know they have it, cause they told me names and addresses of people around me that have them. Leave it to a soccer mom to beat the system.
    Last edited by casper; 06-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.

False alarm, the web site just shows names and addresses of CPL, instructors. Our privacy is still safe, for now.