• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Counter-Rally Opportunity, Lansing, 6/14/2013

DanM

Anti-gunners want to conduct a press conference in front of Congressman Rogers office. Give the media our side of the issue as well, our Lansing sisters/brothers (and anyone else who can make it).

https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/notbackingdownactionevents/gscx83
Friday, June 14, 2013 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Outside Office of Congressman Mike Rogers (Lansing, MI)
1000 W. St. Joseph, Ste. 300
Lansing, MI 48915

DanM

FreeInAZ

I was curious that these anti-gunner press conferences were happening in different locations, all on Friday. Seemed to be coordinated with something bigger. Yep, here it is:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/biden-bloomberg-try-again-guns-6-months-newtown-183419637.html

The most bizarre thing of all is Bloomberg is anti-gun for the "little people" but travels with a ARMED detail of 6 or more men....???. Do as he says little people, not as he does! This guy is a example of just how disconnected from reallity our so called "leaders" really are.... :(