• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy

Black_water

I wasn't sure where to post this, but here I am.

Found the forums looking for some other info and lurked for a bit before joining. Active on quite a few forums, mainly those local to AZ. Look forward to "mixing it up" with you folks.

Ca Patriot

I wasn't sure where to post this, but here I am.

Found the forums looking for some other info and lurked for a bit before joining. Active on quite a few forums, mainly those local to AZ. Look forward to "mixing it up" with you folks.

just don't say the word G_Y, citizen will start crying and saying your misquoted him

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

why are you so concerned with my butt ? are you GuY ?

Nope, but it is not your concern, seems you are awfully hung up on who is or is not gay. Maybe you have some repressed issues you need to work out. If you are, come out of the closet, stop with the self loathing, you will feel better.

At the very least keep this kind of BS out of other people's threads.

Last edited:

eye95

lol, I can take it. ;)

You shouldn't have to take it, but it is commendable that you can. Normally, this is quite a rational site. A certain poster recently got slapped down and is throwing a tantrum.

Welcome to OCDO.

If I may make a suggestion, change your location to Arizona. State of residence is extremely important to our discussions, as the laws vary wildly from State to State. AZ is one of the better ones.

Black_water

You shouldn't have to take it, but it is commendable that you can. Normally, this is quite a rational site. A certain poster recently got slapped down and is throwing a tantrum.

Welcome to OCDO.

If I may make a suggestion, change your location to Arizona. State of residence is extremely important to our discussions, as the laws vary wildly from State to State. AZ is one of the better ones.

Fair enough. I added AZ to my location.

eye95

you'll have to be cryptic because this site doesn't allow honesty and free speech.

No. I will choose not to be cryptic and let John and Mike deal with this as they choose.

You are having a temper tantrum. You are having it all over the site. You are being rude to a new member here by putting your attitude into his introductory thread. You really should stop. It is not flattering to you and is cutting into your already shaky credibility.

I strongly recommend that you take a breath. Hell, take a few days. Look at your stuff with fresh eyes, asking yourself if you are taking the best approach to accomplishing whatever your goals are here. I know you are an intelligent person and are passionate about rights. You are concerned about how the state and its agents are abusing their power to usurp our rights. That is good. Your approach lately does not help.

Think about it.

Anyway, I will not help you damage this thread any more. Moving on.