• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado Springs open carry meet and greet

Tierney72

Colorado Springs open carry meet and greet group

Looking to start a meet and greet event for open carry individuals in the front range area

If your interested in attending or helping out shoot me a email or txt

484-629-3153

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Just do like we do in WA, just post a date, time, and location. Those that can make it will come. If you leave it open ended you will get a dozen different replies. No matter what date/time/location you post there will be people who can't make it for whatever reason. So just post one about two weeks out to give people time to make arrangements.
Good luck, and welcome to OCDO from the wet state.

M-Taliesin

Colorado Springs open carry meet and greet group

Looking to start a meet and greet event for open carry individuals in the front range area

If your interested in attending or helping out shoot me a email or txt

484-629-3153

Howdy Pardner!
The Colorado contingent already has meet and greets happening on a fairly regular basis.
You ain't likely to see the info posted here.
But we have one coming up on the 29th of June.

There will be at least two in early July. One will be in the south (Colorado Springs, Widefield, Security, etc)
And another in the north (Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, etc)

So.... you ain't likely to see a whole bunch of response on OCDO...
Most everybody is elsewhere.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin