Thread: bfpe

bfpe

How long for the bfpe to send letter of permit approval?

What do you mean by 'letter of permit approval'?
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Afragu View Post
    How long for the bfpe to send letter of permit approval?
    after a successful hearing decision? Days ... not weeks

[QUOTE=davidmcbeth;1949298]after a successful hearing decision? Days ... not weeks

I think they said 20 days but Imma hope for a few days.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Afragu;1949337]
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    after a successful hearing decision? Days ... not weeks

I think they said 20 days but Imma hope for a few days.
    they are usually pretty good about sending out stuff ... 20 days to get in hand is actually v. quick for an admin agency ...

I assume you won (I WON I WON right?) ....

[QUOTE=davidmcbeth;1949714]

they are usually pretty good about sending out stuff ... 20 days to get in hand is actually v. quick for an admin agency ...

I assume you won (I WON I WON right?) ....
    I Won I won yes I won but Idk if I had to stay for the whole appea.the chairman said the board voted in my favor and as soon he said that I said thank you and left.on another note can I just go to issuing authority and ask for my temp permit for they never showed up?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Afragu;1949802]
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

I Won I won yes I won but Idk if I had to stay for the whole appea.the chairman said the board voted in my favor and as soon he said that I said thank you and left.on another note can I just go to issuing authority and ask for my temp permit for they never showed up?
    well, the opposing party has 30 days to appeal the decision anyway so the decision is really not a "final" decision until after the time period allowed for an appeal...

So I, personally, would not do anything until after the 30 days has expired. They may have forgotten all about you and on the 25th day after the decision you walk in there and demand your permit and then they recall that they forgot your case and they want to file an appeal (just to jerk you around) ... then you would have a 3-6 mo. delay until the appeal is heard.

[QUOTE=davidmcbeth;1950032]

well, the opposing party has 30 days to appeal the decision anyway so the decision is really not a "final" decision until after the time period allowed for an appeal...

So I, personally, would not do anything until after the 30 days has expired. They may have forgotten all about you and on the 25th day after the decision you walk in there and demand your permit and then they recall that they forgot your case and they want to file an appeal (just to jerk you around) ... then you would have a 3-6 mo. delay until the appeal is heard.

ok so ill wait but should i have left because here i am looking at the ct bfpe agenda for that day and nothing shows up that i was approved by the board,unless im looking at the wrong thing.