• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bfpe

Afragu

they are usually pretty good about sending out stuff ... 20 days to get in hand is actually v. quick for an admin agency ...

I assume you won (I WON I WON right?) ....

I Won I won yes I won but Idk if I had to stay for the whole appea.the chairman said the board voted in my favor and as soon he said that I said thank you and left.on another note can I just go to issuing authority and ask for my temp permit for they never showed up?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I Won I won yes I won but Idk if I had to stay for the whole appea.the chairman said the board voted in my favor and as soon he said that I said thank you and left.on another note can I just go to issuing authority and ask for my temp permit for they never showed up?

well, the opposing party has 30 days to appeal the decision anyway so the decision is really not a "final" decision until after the time period allowed for an appeal...

So I, personally, would not do anything until after the 30 days has expired. They may have forgotten all about you and on the 25th day after the decision you walk in there and demand your permit and then they recall that they forgot your case and they want to file an appeal (just to jerk you around) ... then you would have a 3-6 mo. delay until the appeal is heard.

Afragu

well, the opposing party has 30 days to appeal the decision anyway so the decision is really not a "final" decision until after the time period allowed for an appeal...

So I, personally, would not do anything until after the 30 days has expired. They may have forgotten all about you and on the 25th day after the decision you walk in there and demand your permit and then they recall that they forgot your case and they want to file an appeal (just to jerk you around) ... then you would have a 3-6 mo. delay until the appeal is heard.

ok so ill wait but should i have left because here i am looking at the ct bfpe agenda for that day and nothing shows up that i was approved by the board,unless im looking at the wrong thing.