Thread: Any laws change in Montana?

S. Kitsap, Washington state

Any laws change in Montana?

I'll be over in Montana in two weeks or so, last year was my first taste of loaded OC in public, having visited I called the Missoula County Sheriff who said it was perfectly legal to OC at age 19 (I'm now 20) so I after verifying the codes I went and OC'd in Missoula, Kalispell, Phillipsburg, Alberton and some unincorporated areas by 9 mile creek. Although I did disarm upon entering the National Bison Range due to the federal gun buster sign (only to later learn congress legalized carry in accordance with state law on dept of interior land)

anyway I'm looking over the laws again, but I just wanted to be sure that no laws had changed in the interim as I plan to OC again whenever and wherever legal.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

No changes. All attempts to expand our rights were vetoed by the governor. No new restrictions.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

, ,
    The only real change here under the Big Sky is that our party is now BYI (bring your own) - ammo, that is, not beer. The shelves have been rather bare as since Obummer rigged the last election.