• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Angela Giron's supporters being paid to rally?

RandallFlagg

Local news still hasn't said squat about this, so I emailed the link to them.
Let's see if they do anything about it.

RandallFlagg

Channel 9 is actually tracking this. Most recent report is that the guy is a Giron donor of some kind.

http://opencarrycolorado.com/forums/index.php/topic,1501.0.html

Just fyi.

WOW! I had no idea.
I don't frequent the 9News site much. I usually stick with thedenverchannel.com. They seem a LOT more anti-gun, and I like to dish it to them on their message boards about it as often as I can.
I love taking these suckers on at every opportunity.

mobiushky

WOW! I had no idea.
I don't frequent the 9News site much. I usually stick with thedenverchannel.com. They seem a LOT more anti-gun, and I like to dish it to them on their message boards about it as often as I can.
I love taking these suckers on at every opportunity.

LOL, I used to be a lot more argumentative. But my loving wife has been very instrumental in calming me down and helping me to realize what is really important.

But when see's not looking.... LOL!!!

RandallFlagg

LOL, I used to be a lot more argumentative. But my loving wife has been very instrumental in calming me down and helping me to realize what is really important.

But when see's not looking.... LOL!!!

My Wife gets a kick out of my fights on that site.
I'm never insulting, (Other than to call the pro gun control people, "Racist," because that's the origin of the American gun control movement), always post facts and links to my claims, and get tons of, "Likes," for my rantings.
For example, there's this story from this morning:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ngs-family-sues-after-pyrotechnic-malfunction
Why did they post a picture of the victim with a bunch of, "Evil Black Rifles," behind her when her accidental death had nothing to do with firearms?
I call them out on these things.

Someone's got to try and keep the media straight.

mobiushky

My Wife gets a kick out of my fights on that site.
I'm never insulting, (Other than to call the pro gun control people, "Racist," because that's the origin of the American gun control movement), always post facts and links to my claims, and get tons of, "Likes," for my rantings.
For example, there's this story from this morning:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ngs-family-sues-after-pyrotechnic-malfunction
Why did they post a picture of the victim with a bunch of, "Evil Black Rifles," behind her when her accidental death had nothing to do with firearms?
I call them out on these things.

Someone's got to try and keep the media straight.
Mine always tells me, "You know you're right and I know you're right. You don't need to prove it to anyone else."

To be fair with the Dragonman thing, they probably offered that picture because it was one of the more recent ones. They do run a shooting range and a gun store so she's probably just posing in front of the counter there.

RandallFlagg

Mine always tells me, "You know you're right and I know you're right. You don't need to prove it to anyone else."

To be fair with the Dragonman thing, they probably offered that picture because it was one of the more recent ones. They do run a shooting range and a gun store so she's probably just posing in front of the counter there.

Well, perhaps. I wouldn't know as I have not watched any television for the last five years.
But, that site still hasn't reported on the video of Giron's bribing her supporters.

....appearances.

mobiushky

Well, perhaps. I wouldn't know as I have not watched any television for the last five years.
But, that site still hasn't reported on the video of Giron's bribing her supporters.

....appearances.

Don't worry, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything about arguing with the idiots. You go right ahead!:D Someone's gotta do it! LOL!!!

True.

SteveInCO

I just donated to the effort to recall these ticks in the General Assembly at:

www.basicfreedomdefensefund.org

(emphasis mine)

It's handy to have a knowledge of Greek and Latin, you can figure out the meanings of so many of our English loanwords by simply analyzing a wordy syllable by syllable.

For example, "politics". "Poly" means "many" and "ticks" are blood-sucking insects.

Saxxon

I just donated to the effort to recall these ticks in the General Assembly

Now that is an accurate description - ticks, bloodsuckers just like leeches only more prone to spreading disease.

Great bust on that video, unfortunately any liberal is immune to the reality of truth even if it slams them in the face at 80mph.

Gunslinger

This bitch and that ******* pos morse make me want to puke when I see their commercials. Lie upon lie. "Denver special interests..." what crap! They are PDR of Denver 'special interests.' bloomberg and soros bootlickers, just like chickenlooper. We need to exterminate vermin in Denver. These three, the excon from Aurora and the mincing speaker of the house are the top of the swarm of cockroaches.