Thread: North Las Vegas meet-and-greet Saturday night, Jun 15th

North Las Vegas meet-and-greet Saturday night, Jun 15th

For those who don't follow www.nevadashooters.com, there is a gun-owner-oriented meet-and-greet 6:00PM+ on June 15th at Goodfellas Pizza.

http://www.goodfellaslasvegas.com

4348 East Craig Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89115, near Lamb Blvd.

I can't vouch for the food yet, as this will be my first time there if I make it, but it sure looks good in the pictures on their website. The owner is the girlfriend of Guido, the guy that runs New Frontier Armory.

They have everyday discounts for open carriers, CCW permits, and military.

The thread on Nevada Shooters indicates that it might be pretty busy tomorrow night, but I'll try to make it anyway.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    For those who don't follow www.nevadashooters.com, there is a gun-owner-oriented meet-and-greet 6:00PM+ on June 15th at Goodfellas Pizza.

http://www.goodfellaslasvegas.com

4348 East Craig Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89115, near Lamb Blvd.

I can't vouch for the food yet, as this will be my first time there if I make it, but it sure looks good in the pictures on their website. The owner is the girlfriend of Guido, the guy that runs New Frontier Armory.

They have everyday discounts for open carriers, CCW permits, and military.

The thread on Nevada Shooters indicates that it might be pretty busy tomorrow night, but I'll try to make it anyway.
    Would like to be there however have a commitment. I will add it to my priority-eating place. Thanks for the info.

I can now vouch for the food. I had a very good chicken fettuccini alfredo. Everyone else seemed to love their food as well. Lots of open carriers tonight, even though many of them were probably usually concealed based on their holsters.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Re: North Las Vegas meet-and-greet Saturday night, Jun 15th

As much as i love to patronize places like good fellas, the pizza I had from there was so disappointing I never went back. Now that I know the other food is good, I think I'll have to give it a second try.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    As much as i love to patronize places like good fellas, the pizza I had from there was so disappointing I never went back. Now that I know the other food is good, I think I'll have to give it a second try.
    I'm actually not a pizza fan, so it didn't look fantastic to me. It looked like, well, pizza. My dish was good and the other non-pizza dishes I saw looked good, too. I thought the prices were fantastic, even without the discount for carrying a gun.

The first time I went there my pizza was a little on the burnt side and the salads weren't anything special however they made things right all on their own (everybody has bad days) and the waitress was extra nice to us. I like the fact that it's open carry friendly and they let you know this. There's nothing wrong with spending a few bucks at a locally owned place. The cheese cake is huge and was awesome! I would go back again for sure. I like to support locally owned mom and pop type shops when I can.

I wanted to go on the 15th for the meet up however my friend flaked on me and things just didn't work out that night. Maybe next time.