Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: TheYankeeMarshal finally open carries!

  1. #1
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763

    TheYankeeMarshal finally open carries!

    After several a video in which Vancouver resident Yankee Marshal criticized some open carry advocates and said concealed is the best way to go, he finally tries open carry...




    Hopefully he starts getting gravy bombs more often, he may become an open carry advocate yet!
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 06-15-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

  2. #2
    Regular Member Damiansar-15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mercer Island, WA
    Posts
    197

    Gun Statist

    I had a few exchanges with him on his channel when he negatively spewed he perspective on OC. He did not like the facts, data and logical statements that I was posting on his youtube channel and banned me from his site. It is quite amusing to see him OC now... What few videos I watched did not seem entertaining nor informative. I only bothered to post on his channel due to his ignorant and mis-guided comments regarding OC, which I believe can be just as damaging to gun rights as an anti-gun agenda pushed by liberal fascists.

  3. #3
    Regular Member FreeInAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Secret Bunker
    Posts
    2,573

    Re: TheYankeeMarshal finally open carries!

    The weird thing about the only tacti-cool CC crowd is they frown on OC for no logical reason. If they could give me some then I guess I could understand them better. I am all for CC, along with OC too or no carry if that's your choice based on your knowledge of yourself "a man has got to his limit's." as Dirty Harry would say.

    What they fail to acknowledge is CC is for OFFENSIVE carry. This is why the vast majority of criminals carry CC. It's kind of like thinking a sand wedge is going to work for every possible scenario in a game of golf....

    OC by it's nature is a defensive form of carry, allowing for the most effective response to a threat (a.k.a.attack). Or better yet deterring a attack all together. I do both daily OC a primary and CC secondary(s). Why? Never know what may happen... so follow the boyscout motto of "be prepared" - is not that the point of carrying in the first place?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

    “Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #4
    Activist Member golddigger14s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lacey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,991
    Don't you know that if you OC, the cops will harass/arrest you, women & children will run screaming, you will be shot first, someone will steal your gun, and all sorts of other dumb ****. "I believe in the 2nd Amendment, but only if you carry the way I do! (CC)"
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

  5. #5
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiansar-15 View Post
    I had a few exchanges with him on his channel when he negatively spewed he perspective on OC. He did not like the facts, data and logical statements that I was posting on his youtube channel and banned me from his site. It is quite amusing to see him OC now... What few videos I watched did not seem entertaining nor informative. I only bothered to post on his channel due to his ignorant and mis-guided comments regarding OC, which I believe can be just as damaging to gun rights as an anti-gun agenda pushed by liberal fascists.
    I disagree, I think YM does a lot of good for the gun rights, for several reasons. I would not describe him as a statist
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769
    ERIC, Give 3 examples

  7. #7
    Regular Member Jamesm760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    I disagree, I think YM does a lot of good for the gun rights, for several reasons. I would not describe him as a statist
    I would disagree, the only known people I think are good is hikock45 and the 2 guys that do videos in a pawnshop.. I think its the iraqiveteran (or something like that).
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

    μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    I would disagree, the only known people I think are good is hikock45 and the 2 guys that do videos in a pawnshop.. I think its the iraqiveteran (or something like that).
    iraqveteran8888 is who you're thinking of ...started as the two guys in the pawn shop, now they have others from the store in some of the videos. But you were very close

  9. #9
    Regular Member Jamesm760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixael View Post
    iraqveteran8888 is who you're thinking of ...started as the two guys in the pawn shop, now they have others from the store in some of the videos. But you were very close
    I knew that ..... but yea I think those are the only 2 channels (that I know of right now) that are useful and provide good/positive info/message

    as a side note... I f***ing hate FPS Russia.....
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

    μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    I knew that ..... but yea I think those are the only 2 channels (that I know of right now) that are useful and provide good/positive info/message

    as a side note... I f***ing hate FPS Russia.....
    Well, as far as FPS Russia goes, I've never watched ANYTHING from him. Does that make me good, bad, or indifferent?

    Now, you can get back to the thread, and not the sideshow

  11. #11
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    I knew that ..... but yea I think those are the only 2 channels (that I know of right now) that are useful and provide good/positive info/message

    as a side note... I f***ing hate FPS Russia.....
    I think Colion Noir and Fateofdestinee do some good as well......

    FPS Russia is irresponsible and kind of a jerk.

    it's like after a month of no videos after his FFL friend gets murdered he just comes on saying in his fake russian accent "as you know we lost a member of the team" (talk about understatement of the year) then before that was his flagrant violation of safety rules and lack of precautions on his set which led to some minor injuries that could've been avoided.... I dislike him entirely.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

  12. #12
    Regular Member Jamesm760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    I think Colion Noir and Fateofdestinee do some good as well......

    FPS Russia is irresponsible and kind of a jerk.

    it's like after a month of no videos after his FFL friend gets murdered he just comes on saying in his fake russian accent "as you know we lost a member of the team" (talk about understatement of the year) then before that was his flagrant violation of safety rules and lack of precautions on his set which led to some minor injuries that could've been avoided.... I dislike him entirely.
    Yea he could have atleast done a normal video using his normal voice.... No respect was given there.

    And I didn't know destinee's videos are good, most of the time im distracted and not paying attention to the words she's saying.... I will try to focus more on what she is saying next time I come across a video.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

    μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

  13. #13
    Regular Member Jamesm760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    OC by it's nature is a defensive form of carry, allowing for the most effective response to a threat (a.k.a.attack). Or better yet deterring a attack all together. I do both daily OC a primary and CC secondary(s). Why? Never know what may happen... so follow the boyscout motto of "be prepared" - is not that the point of carrying in the first place?
    Sir, I would like to kindly say that you are wrong. OCing is for intimidation. OCing is for showing we have something to prove. OCing is so we can all look like tough guys and badarses. Lastly OCing is for wanting to start trouble and stare people down and have more confidence in our frightened selves. The reasons you gave for OC are invalid everyone knows thats bs.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

    μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

  14. #14
    Regular Member FreeInAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Secret Bunker
    Posts
    2,573

    Re: TheYankeeMarshal finally open carries!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    Sir, I would like to kindly say that you are wrong. OCing is for intimidation. OCing is for showing we have something to prove. OCing is so we can all look like tough guys and badarses. Lastly OCing is for wanting to start trouble and stare people down and have more confidence in our frightened selves. The reasons you gave for OC are invalid everyone knows thats bs.
    Why should the simple open carrying of a side arm be intimidating? Unless you are one of those stick mag wearing so it slaps the cute girls in the @$$ as you pass by, while sporting a mullet & wearing a wife beater T-shirt OCers that we see at every Circle-K in the beer isle on a daily basis...
    Like you, I too like a good dose of sarcasm from time to time. Well played sir, a tip of the hat to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

    “Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

  15. #15
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    Yea he could have atleast done a normal video using his normal voice.... No respect was given there.

    And I didn't know destinee's videos are good, most of the time im distracted and not paying attention to the words she's saying.... I will try to focus more on what she is saying next time I come across a video.
    She's hard to pay attention to, that is true. I admit I don't watch many of her videos,

    but I always think a young, well-learned woman who's a 2A advocate is never a bad thing, because there's a kind of impression some people have that gun owners are a bunch of bitter old white guys, so someone like Destinee helps to defray that image. and she does know her stuff, she just looks uncomfortable in front of a camera....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •