• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TheYankeeMarshal finally open carries!

Damiansar-15

Gun Statist

I had a few exchanges with him on his channel when he negatively spewed he perspective on OC. He did not like the facts, data and logical statements that I was posting on his youtube channel and banned me from his site. It is quite amusing to see him OC now... What few videos I watched did not seem entertaining nor informative. I only bothered to post on his channel due to his ignorant and mis-guided comments regarding OC, which I believe can be just as damaging to gun rights as an anti-gun agenda pushed by liberal fascists.

FreeInAZ

The weird thing about the only tacti-cool CC crowd is they frown on OC for no logical reason. If they could give me some then I guess I could understand them better. I am all for CC, along with OC too or no carry if that's your choice based on your knowledge of yourself "a man has got to his limit's." as Dirty Harry would say.

What they fail to acknowledge is CC is for OFFENSIVE carry. This is why the vast majority of criminals carry CC. It's kind of like thinking a sand wedge is going to work for every possible scenario in a game of golf....:rolleyes:

OC by it's nature is a defensive form of carry, allowing for the most effective response to a threat (a.k.a.attack). Or better yet deterring a attack all together. I do both daily OC a primary and CC secondary(s). Why? Never know what may happen... so follow the boyscout motto of "be prepared" - is not that the point of carrying in the first place? :confused:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Don't you know that if you OC, the cops will harass/arrest you, women & children will run screaming, you will be shot first, someone will steal your gun, and all sorts of other dumb ****. "I believe in the 2nd Amendment, but only if you carry the way I do! (CC)"

EMNofSeattle

I had a few exchanges with him on his channel when he negatively spewed he perspective on OC. He did not like the facts, data and logical statements that I was posting on his youtube channel and banned me from his site. It is quite amusing to see him OC now... What few videos I watched did not seem entertaining nor informative. I only bothered to post on his channel due to his ignorant and mis-guided comments regarding OC, which I believe can be just as damaging to gun rights as an anti-gun agenda pushed by liberal fascists.

I disagree, I think YM does a lot of good for the gun rights, for several reasons. I would not describe him as a statist

Jamesm760

I disagree, I think YM does a lot of good for the gun rights, for several reasons. I would not describe him as a statist

I would disagree, the only known people I think are good is hikock45 and the 2 guys that do videos in a pawnshop.. I think its the iraqiveteran (or something like that).

Mixael

I would disagree, the only known people I think are good is hikock45 and the 2 guys that do videos in a pawnshop.. I think its the iraqiveteran (or something like that).

iraqveteran8888 is who you're thinking of ...started as the two guys in the pawn shop, now they have others from the store in some of the videos. But you were very close :)

Jamesm760

iraqveteran8888 is who you're thinking of ...started as the two guys in the pawn shop, now they have others from the store in some of the videos. But you were very close :)

I knew that ;) ..... but yea I think those are the only 2 channels (that I know of right now) that are useful and provide good/positive info/message

as a side note... I f***ing hate FPS Russia.....:banghead:

Mixael

I knew that ;) ..... but yea I think those are the only 2 channels (that I know of right now) that are useful and provide good/positive info/message

Well, as far as FPS Russia goes, I've never watched ANYTHING from him. Does that make me good, bad, or indifferent?

Now, you can get back to the thread, and not the sideshow :D

EMNofSeattle

I think Colion Noir and Fateofdestinee do some good as well......

FPS Russia is irresponsible and kind of a jerk.

it's like after a month of no videos after his FFL friend gets murdered he just comes on saying in his fake russian accent "as you know we lost a member of the team" (talk about understatement of the year) then before that was his flagrant violation of safety rules and lack of precautions on his set which led to some minor injuries that could've been avoided.... I dislike him entirely.

Jamesm760

I think Colion Noir and Fateofdestinee do some good as well......

FPS Russia is irresponsible and kind of a jerk.

it's like after a month of no videos after his FFL friend gets murdered he just comes on saying in his fake russian accent "as you know we lost a member of the team" (talk about understatement of the year) then before that was his flagrant violation of safety rules and lack of precautions on his set which led to some minor injuries that could've been avoided.... I dislike him entirely.

Yea he could have atleast done a normal video using his normal voice.... No respect was given there.

And I didn't know destinee's videos are good, most of the time im distracted and not paying attention to the words she's saying.... I will try to focus more on what she is saying next time I come across a video.

Jamesm760

OC by it's nature is a defensive form of carry, allowing for the most effective response to a threat (a.k.a.attack). Or better yet deterring a attack all together. I do both daily OC a primary and CC secondary(s). Why? Never know what may happen... so follow the boyscout motto of "be prepared" - is not that the point of carrying in the first place? :confused:

Sir, I would like to kindly say that you are wrong. OCing is for intimidation. OCing is for showing we have something to prove. OCing is so we can all look like tough guys and badarses. Lastly OCing is for wanting to start trouble and stare people down and have more confidence in our frightened selves. The reasons you gave for OC are invalid everyone knows thats bs.

FreeInAZ

Sir, I would like to kindly say that you are wrong. OCing is for intimidation. OCing is for showing we have something to prove. OCing is so we can all look like tough guys and badarses. Lastly OCing is for wanting to start trouble and stare people down and have more confidence in our frightened selves. The reasons you gave for OC are invalid everyone knows thats bs.

Why should the simple open carrying of a side arm be intimidating? Unless you are one of those stick mag wearing so it slaps the cute girls in the @$$ as you pass by, while sporting a mullet & wearing a wife beater T-shirt OCers that we see at every Circle-K in the beer isle on a daily basis... :p
Like you, I too like a good dose of sarcasm from time to time. Well played sir, a tip of the hat to you. ;)

EMNofSeattle

Yea he could have atleast done a normal video using his normal voice.... No respect was given there.

And I didn't know destinee's videos are good, most of the time im distracted and not paying attention to the words she's saying.... I will try to focus more on what she is saying next time I come across a video.

She's hard to pay attention to, that is true. I admit I don't watch many of her videos,

but I always think a young, well-learned woman who's a 2A advocate is never a bad thing, because there's a kind of impression some people have that gun owners are a bunch of bitter old white guys, so someone like Destinee helps to defray that image. and she does know her stuff, she just looks uncomfortable in front of a camera....