Thread: Question for defenders of our police state

Question for defenders of our police state

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...6b8_story.html

Let's say me and a couple friends wanted to grab somebody. How hard would it be to surveil and snatch them when they're about their business? What about come out with your hands up?

I maintain the reasons for no knock raids are to desensitize the sheeple to a militarized police state. Abolish swat teams now. Wish these cops were hurt in their raid, and I don't care if the guy was dangerous criminal. Now we'll never know.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

To answer your question - not hard at all.

You really think the bumbling boob we call a government can think that far ahead? You give them/it more credit than I am willing to.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post

Let's say me and a couple friends wanted to grab somebody. How hard would it be to surveil and snatch them when they're about their business? What about come out with your hands up?

I maintain the reasons for no knock raids are to desensitize the sheeple to a militarized police state. Abolish swat teams now. Wish these cops were hurt in their raid, and I don't care if the guy was dangerous criminal. Now we'll never know.
    Fair Use Quote from linked article : "......Vail’s family and its attorney tell a very different story. If Vail was holding the shotgun, they say the flash-bang left him too confused to hear the orders to drop the weapon, which was later found near his body. And they say a bedroom drape with apparent bullet holes in it suggests Vail was looking out the window to see what had exploded when the shots were fired, not confronting the deputies.

Just a point to ponder: if someone calls you stupid for reasons you do not understand, how likely are you to listen to anything they say after that? 10%, 20% or maybe 30% if you're in a kind mood maybe? Words matter! We need to tailor our message for the people we hope to sway to our side. Calling citizens names because they do not (YET) share our sense of awareness to the attacks on our liberty that have, and will continue to go on, is a certain way to cause "THEM" (they are US in the eyes of our opponents) to tune out to our cries from the bell towers and to ignore the lanterns hung in them! See the ride of Paul Revere if I lost any of you non history buffs. http://www.paulreverehouse.org/ride/. Imagine if Mr. Revere had ridden through town yelling "Wake up idoits!!!" instead of "The British are coming, the British are coming!" Yes friends, words do matter. Carry on, as I am sure most will ignore this suggestion...
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 06-15-2013 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Clarify
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joanie View Post
    ...For my efforts, I have been banned from places where those running things don't want to hear it or allow it. Soon to be OCDO I would imagine...
    No one is out to get you. I am sure that you poked and poked and poked until you provoked your bans, and then played the victim. The leadership here is incredibly tolerant and incredibly slow to act. It will take a lot of poking, but poke you will. I, too, expect that you will be banned from OCDO. However, it won't be because anyone was out to get you. It will be because you keep foolishly poking. You are no victim. No one is out to get you. You are the only one out to get you.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    SNIP You are the only one out to get you.
    The wisdom of Solomon. The eloquence of Cicero.
    Last edited by Citizen; 06-15-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

there is a question that, especially this administration is guilty of, are they that stupid to do a lot of the stupid things they do , or are they that smart to be so diabolical
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Re: Question for defenders of our police state

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    there is a question that, especially this administration is guilty of, are they that stupid to do a lot of the stupid things they do , or are they that smart to be so diabolical
    Some of the first, and LOTS of the second I suspect.... +1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi