• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question for defenders of our police state

77zach

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...47aa2a-b809-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Let's say me and a couple friends wanted to grab somebody. How hard would it be to surveil and snatch them when they're about their business? What about come out with your hands up?

I maintain the reasons for no knock raids are to desensitize the sheeple to a militarized police state. Abolish swat teams now. Wish these cops were hurt in their raid, and I don't care if the guy was dangerous criminal. Now we'll never know.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
To answer your question - not hard at all.

You really think the bumbling boob we call a government can think that far ahead? You give them/it more credit than I am willing to.

stay safe.

joanie

Our police state, Is it ours? Do we as a group of people, a community claim or admit that we have such a thing? Or does any police state that may exist apply to everyone? I think there lies the problem. Humanity as a whole, don't claim a police state, or any set tyranny. Sure, we may gripe about this or that, but if someone, a single person falls into the reciving end of a police state, at best, others will say "oh, that's too bad" and go on about their life thinking "glad that wasn't me" worst cases include for those who survive being on the reciving end, being seen as a lowlife criminal, because if the police say they are bad, they must be, right? and, maybe they have records that follow them and interfear with their life years after.

This is only my take and I don't have a answer to what we should do as a whole. Something I have done is try to bring light to things that may or may not be considered bad enough to qualify. For my efforts, I have been banned from places where those running things don't want to hear it or allow it. Soon to be OCDO I would imagine. Many don't want to hear about how bad things are. Much of the things that some would argue shouldn't be discussed here tie into things that do reflect on Open carry, handguns, ect. So in that fashon, those who impose a critical stance contribute to the tyranny or police state. Members, and moderators alike.

A few like Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Mike Adams, and more, are holding the door back to some extent. But the forces on the other side of that door are massive enough that we need more. So I do what I can, I have been called a mission poster like it's a bad thing, I guess it depends on how you see it. If I'm wrong in what I find, experance and expose, that would be great, I'll take the tin foil comments and what ever comes my way, If I'm right, then at least those who laughed, and shot me down can't say they hadn't been warned. That's how I see it. But again, my time here is going to be short, I have already been targeted by a mod, and have been by a few members for a while. Only thing left to sat far as that is, Just remember where you heard it.

FreeInAZ

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...47aa2a-b809-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Let's say me and a couple friends wanted to grab somebody. How hard would it be to surveil and snatch them when they're about their business? What about come out with your hands up?

I maintain the reasons for no knock raids are to desensitize the sheeple to a militarized police state. Abolish swat teams now. Wish these cops were hurt in their raid, and I don't care if the guy was dangerous criminal. Now we'll never know.

Fair Use Quote from linked article ;) : "......Vail’s family and its attorney tell a very different story. If Vail was holding the shotgun, they say the flash-bang left him too confused to hear the orders to drop the weapon, which was later found near his body. And they say a bedroom drape with apparent bullet holes in it suggests Vail was looking out the window to see what had exploded when the shots were fired, not confronting the deputies.

Just a point to ponder: if someone calls you stupid for reasons you do not understand, how likely are you to listen to anything they say after that? 10%, 20% or maybe 30% if you're in a kind mood maybe? Words matter! We need to tailor our message for the people we hope to sway to our side. Calling citizens names because they do not (YET) share our sense of awareness to the attacks on our liberty that have, and will continue to go on, is a certain way to cause "THEM" (they are US in the eyes of our opponents) to tune out to our cries from the bell towers and to ignore the lanterns hung in them! See the ride of Paul Revere if I lost any of you non history buffs. ;) http://www.paulreverehouse.org/ride/. Imagine if Mr. Revere had ridden through town yelling "Wake up idoits!!!" instead of "The British are coming, the British are coming!" Yes friends, words do matter. Carry on, as I am sure most will ignore this suggestion...:uhoh:

Last edited:

eye95

...For my efforts, I have been banned from places where those running things don't want to hear it or allow it. Soon to be OCDO I would imagine...

No one is out to get you. I am sure that you poked and poked and poked until you provoked your bans, and then played the victim. The leadership here is incredibly tolerant and incredibly slow to act. It will take a lot of poking, but poke you will. I, too, expect that you will be banned from OCDO. However, it won't be because anyone was out to get you. It will be because you keep foolishly poking. You are no victim. No one is out to get you. You are the only one out to get you.

papa bear

there is a question that, especially this administration is guilty of, are they that stupid to do a lot of the stupid things they do , or are they that smart to be so diabolical

FreeInAZ

there is a question that, especially this administration is guilty of, are they that stupid to do a lot of the stupid things they do , or are they that smart to be so diabolical

Some of the first, and LOTS of the second I suspect.... +1

joanie

There are those with a case of government warship,

The Worship Of Government- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M18U60D_Yq8

who promote, endorse, justify, and recomend following any law, no matter how unjust, unconstitutional, anti rights, anti freedom, and anti God, it may be. I might say to such people, if I were in fact talking to them (i'm not BTW) What they would do if confronted with two such laws that conflict. Meaning one can not follow one law, without breaking the other, and vica versa.

The Law of Necessity- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY1LVbJsT5A

I imagine in such a case, a very hard choice would have to be made for those who place a great deal of value in both laws. Those who are condisioned to follow the laws of the city, state, federal government when it conflicts with the greater law are in my opinion defenders of our police state. If in fact one exists, many would argue that it does not, some would argue that it does. I believe it all depends on who you are.