Thread: Carry at Cashman Field?

Carry at Cashman Field?

Good day, I looking for information on carry at Cashman Field for events other than Gun Shows (quite familiar with those "rules"). For example, the 51s game tonight. I know we are for OC, however I would appreciate info for CC at this venue as well. What kind of checks do they do, any Metal Detectors, etc...?

Thanks

There is no easy answer.

It is a government building, but leased to private events.

So they will use whichever one against you that they can.

If you are concealing, they will treat it as a posted government building and probably arrest you.
    If you are openly carrying, they will treat it as a private event, and trespass you from the event.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Carry at Cashman Field?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    There is no easy answer.

It is a government building, but leased to private events.

So they will use whichever one against you that they can.

If you are concealing, they will treat it as a posted government building and probably arrest you.
    If you are openly carrying, they will treat it as a private event, and trespass you from the event.
    Well that's inconvenient.

Centurion
    I have heard of at least ONE biker who has concealed INTO the Cashman building during Bikefest for multiple years-- as the multiple doors they open for access between the outdoor vendors and indoor vendors HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNS which means they have failed to place the signs at ALL entrances as required by law to comply PROPERLY with the required mandate in the law to legally prohibit Concealed carry!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 06-15-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"