• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry at Cashman Field?

njkennelly

Good day, I looking for information on carry at Cashman Field for events other than Gun Shows (quite familiar with those "rules"). For example, the 51s game tonight. I know we are for OC, however I would appreciate info for CC at this venue as well. What kind of checks do they do, any Metal Detectors, etc...?

Thanks

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
There is no easy answer.

It is a government building, but leased to private events.

So they will use whichever one against you that they can.

If you are concealing, they will treat it as a posted government building and probably arrest you.
If you are openly carrying, they will treat it as a private event, and trespass you from the event.

njkennelly

There is no easy answer.

It is a government building, but leased to private events.

So they will use whichever one against you that they can.

If you are concealing, they will treat it as a posted government building and probably arrest you.
If you are openly carrying, they will treat it as a private event, and trespass you from the event.

Well that's inconvenient.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I have heard of at least ONE biker who has concealed INTO the Cashman building during Bikefest for multiple years-- as the multiple doors they open for access between the outdoor vendors and indoor vendors HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNS which means they have failed to place the signs at ALL entrances as required by law to comply PROPERLY with the required mandate in the law to legally prohibit Concealed carry!

Last edited: