Thread: NYC: 25 people shot in 48 hours

NYC: 25 people shot in 48 hours

How's that gun-control thing working out for ya?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1361388

Unfortunately, they're probably going to claim it's actually helping.
    Sunday’s carnage followed the shooting of 14 people — three of whom died — in a terrifying 26 hours that began Friday night. A total of six people were killed during the grim weekend.
    Despite the violence, that figure represents a 23% drop compared with the 574 victims shot through this time last year.

I suspect the prohibition on super-sized beverages in NYC has done more to save lives than Gloomberg's gun control measures ever will.

Banned
    Not true. NYC is essentially a GFZ, therefore violence perpetrated with guns is nigh onto impossible. This story is just a plant by pro-gunners to discredit Bloomberg!

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joanie View Post
    What they are probably going to claim, is that they are on the right track and need more bans, restrictions, regulations, ect on guns. They might bring up this recent gun control legislation and say it was because it didn't pass into law or something. They will say other states needs to have the same laws in place as theirs does. Then when or if those laws do get passed to all or most the other states, OCDO will embrace them and not let anyone speak ill of them. Or perhaps this will apply to only me. Their site I guess, but if it were me, I'd be alittle more concerned about protecting the 1st, 2ed, and 4th.
    I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I'm starting to get a little tired of these anti-OCDO generalizations and intellectually dishonest criticisms. Its one thing to be tolerant and compassionate so as not to bruise a fragile mentality. Its something else to let that mentality repeatedly kick you in the a** after explaining the wherefore's and whatfor's. At this point, the criticisms are malicious. She's ignoring perfectly decent and fair explanations that deserve respect in orde to vent her frustration.

John, Mike, and the mods don't deserve it.

She either knocks it off. And I mean now. Or, I go on the offensive. First, last, and only warning.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Oh, she'll take that as a challenge.
    She's nuts enough that she might enjoy being shredded.
    It'll certainly add fuel to her "oh, poor me" whining.

But there's an easier way... report all her posts that violate forum rules.
    Provides proof, if anyone needed more, that she's not a good citizen here and should be removed.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Oh, she'll take that as a challenge.
    She's nuts enough that she might enjoy being shredded.
    It'll certainly add fuel to her "oh, poor me" whining.

But there's an easier way... report all her posts that violate forum rules.
    Provides proof, if anyone needed more, that she's not a good citizen here and should be removed.
    Good point.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Let's just keep rationally pointing out what she is doing and why she is wrong.

She'll call it stalking. I call it setting the record straight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Not true. NYC is essentially a GFZ, therefore violence perpetrated with guns is nigh onto impossible. This story is just a plant by pro-gunners to discredit Bloomberg!
    humm or all these are false flag operations ...