Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg Coming to OHIO!! Call to Action!

Bloomberg Coming to OHIO!! Call to Action!

Bloomberg is officially coming to Ohio! He has not confirmed any cities or dates yet, but Ohio is definitely on the list! He will be kicking off his 100 day, 25 state tour in Newtown, but will at some point be coming to the Buckeye State. We all (every pro gun group in Ohio) need to work together on this one to stage a massive open carry protest wherever he ends up! Please share this with every pro gun group and page you know of and lets get organized and ready! Northeast Ohio Carry will do everything we can to plan and coordinate this and we will post info as we know it. If you hear anything please post it here! This needs to be a unified effort to show him how Ohio feels about his policies!

http://www.examiner.com/article/bloo...st-gets-a-pass
    Last edited by NEOOpenCarry; 06-17-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” - Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    I will take leave from work if necessary to give Bloomberg and the rest of his tyranny-lovers the middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I will take leave from work if necessary to give Bloomberg and the rest of his tyranny-lovers the middle finger.
    That is basically what I said, I don't care if I have two hours notice, I will be jumping in the car and getting wherever he is! We need to be organized and have signs, and really do this big.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” - Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    he's going to go to kkk headquarters too in IN?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    he's going to go to kkk headquarters too in IN?
    Do you have a cite? Or is this just another of your moronic droppings?

I don't know which is worse: Bloomberg or Macbeth being an unwelcome visitor to Ohio.
    Last edited by eye95; 06-18-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Banned
    Back on topic from the stupidity above:

Quote Originally Posted by NEOOpenCarry View Post
    That is basically what I said, I don't care if I have two hours notice, I will be jumping in the car and getting wherever he is! We need to be organized and have signs, and really do this big.
    I'd like a sign that says in a pithy way that Bloomberg should leave the US and go back to NY.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Back on topic from the stupidity above:

I'd like a sign that says in a pithy way that Bloomberg should leave the US and go back to NY.

Well said ;-) I'm sure we can come up with quite a few good signs. I'm sure all he will see is the 9mm on my hip and the "assault rifle" on my back ;-)

Well said ;-) I'm sure we can come up with quite a few good signs. I'm sure all he will see is the 9mm on my hip and the "assault rifle" on my back ;-)
    I'll be there to support Ohio if some of you will come to support Kentucky.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Does anyone have a idea as to how to find out where this bus will be stopping, and at what date and time??

nomorenames.org

You have to provide a name and email address to get notified of dates and locations.

They are only releasing the information at the last minute, apparently to keep "us" from being able to organize to meet them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Just signed up on a new email as Dick Bloomburg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy bilt View Post
    Just signed up on a new email as Dick Bloomburg
    Keep us posted.

Thanks.

My hideously awful job gives us no vacation, sick days or holidays, so anything during the normal work day is out for me.

However, let me suggest that anyone with decent Photoshop skills create an "Ernst Stavro Bloomberg" poster, with Bloomberg's head on the Blofeld/Dr. Evil faux-Nehru jacketed body. It's just so completely appropriate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lfiw5aBN2L1qb6x7ko1_500.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	10549
    Last edited by Deanimator; 06-22-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

any update on time and place

mike

The OCAGV is having a cry-together on Syaurday. They indicate MAIG will be there, but it doesn't say if it's just a representative or something larger.

Columbus

Saturday, June 29, Noon

Peace Village at Comfest, Goodale Park

Gun Reform Strategy Workshop

Ohio Representative Tracy Heard, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Moms Demand
    Action, Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

I checked out the Comfest website and found where it says noon- Gun reform strategy, but I can't seem to find any more info on this... And this goodale park, is it a public park, or privately owned/posted? I can't even find a contact number for comfest, so I couldn't call. Can you find any more info on this? The next performance is at 1:15, so they are only allotted an hour of time, so I'm not sure what it is...

going on to their website, it lists states where they have already been. They started out north in New England and hit CN, ME, and NH, then went south to Virgina, NC, and Georgia, then northwest to TN and now they are in Arkansas. The states that are left are Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. If I had to guess, I would say his next move is LA, then out to the southwest for AZ, where he will swing up back north and hit the midwestern states before finishing off New England and stopping in NY. I would say Ohio has a little bit before he arrives. When we see Minnesota, Illinois we know he is close, and when he hits Indiana, we are next. This is all speculation but makes sense with the route he has taken thus far. I am signing up on his list so as soon as I hear anything, I will post it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqIOKpcE6dLCEEyBRceY4Gdw~~60_3_877_1.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	10564

I hope I will be able to make the red carpet event I just picked up a new flag.

Oh, I LIKE that!
    Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? - Plato

The facebook page for Comfest has the following posted...found this in one of the BFA forums.

ComFest 2013 hosts a panel exploring safe gun strategies to keep our communities free from gun violence.

The panel will include Patrick Barnacle (Mayors Against Illegal Guns), Julie Eichorn (Moms Demand Action for Gun safety), Toby Hoover and Marian Harris (Ohio coalition Against Gun Violence), and Representative Tracy Maxwell Heard (Ohio House Minority whip, convener of state gun safety summit and sponsor of universal background check bill). This one is important to everyone. Be there!

Saturday (6/29) Noon Peace Tent

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
    The facebook page for Comfest has the following posted...found this in one of the BFA forums.

ComFest 2013 hosts a panel exploring safe gun strategies to keep our communities free from gun violence.

The panel will include Patrick Barnacle (Mayors Against Illegal Guns), Julie Eichorn (Moms Demand Action for Gun safety), Toby Hoover and Marian Harris (Ohio coalition Against Gun Violence), and Representative Tracy Maxwell Heard (Ohio House Minority whip, convener of state gun safety summit and sponsor of universal background check bill). This one is important to everyone. Be there!

Saturday (6/29) Noon Peace Tent
    Well thankfully this was not the Bloomberg event, even though I wish I could have been there to join in their "reasonable and common sense" discussion on gun control ;-)

Hopefully we will have a little more notice for the Bloomberg event though.

Well thankfully this was not the Bloomberg event, even though I wish I could have been there to join in their "reasonable and common sense" discussion on gun control ;-)

Hopefully we will have a little more notice for the Bloomberg event though.
    I sure hope so! It would be nice to have hundreds shouting "We don't want you!" and "Go back to New York!" EVERY time Bloomberg attempts to speak to the point he walks off stage in disgust and moves his anti-gun sentiment on to the next state on his list.
    Last edited by Ohio; 06-29-2013 at 06:14 PM.

I doubt we will be 'honored' with Bloomturd's presence.

The lackeys on the bus go state to state

State to state

State to state

Come on, everybody! Sing along!

Recoil.

Ok I was right so far on the route they are taking. They went from AR to LA and are now in AZ. That means they will be heading north and hitting the Midwest states next. Keep your ears open for any news of when we get our day.

We'll need to have some legal noisemakers, like air horns and megaphones, to combat their loudspeakers.

There was a protester in New Hampshire that physically assaulted/touched a spokesperson and was arrested. Hopefully we can handle ourselves better than that.

And, of course, I would suggest as many folks open carry as possible, if the location they choose permits such. If they set up in a school zone, hopefully there is some private property nearby were we can gather.

Recoil.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast