• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg Coming to OHIO!! Call to Action!

NEOOpenCarry

Bloomberg is officially coming to Ohio! He has not confirmed any cities or dates yet, but Ohio is definitely on the list! He will be kicking off his 100 day, 25 state tour in Newtown, but will at some point be coming to the Buckeye State. We all (every pro gun group in Ohio) need to work together on this one to stage a massive open carry protest wherever he ends up! Please share this with every pro gun group and page you know of and lets get organized and ready! Northeast Ohio Carry will do everything we can to plan and coordinate this and we will post info as we know it. If you hear anything please post it here! This needs to be a unified effort to show him how Ohio feels about his policies!

http://www.examiner.com/article/bloomy-bus-tour-itinerary-posted-northwest-gets-a-pass

Last edited:

eye95

I will take leave from work if necessary to give Bloomberg and the rest of his tyranny-lovers the middle finger.

NEOOpenCarry

I will take leave from work if necessary to give Bloomberg and the rest of his tyranny-lovers the middle finger.

That is basically what I said, I don't care if I have two hours notice, I will be jumping in the car and getting wherever he is! We need to be organized and have signs, and really do this big.

eye95

Back on topic from the stupidity above:

That is basically what I said, I don't care if I have two hours notice, I will be jumping in the car and getting wherever he is! We need to be organized and have signs, and really do this big.

I'd like a sign that says in a pithy way that Bloomberg should leave the US and go back to NY.

NEOOpenCarry

Back on topic from the stupidity above:

I'd like a sign that says in a pithy way that Bloomberg should leave the US and go back to NY.

Well said ;-) I'm sure we can come up with quite a few good signs. I'm sure all he will see is the 9mm on my hip and the "assault rifle" on my back ;-)

Troy bilt

Does anyone have a idea as to how to find out where this bus will be stopping, and at what date and time??

MyWifeSaidYes

nomorenames.org

You have to provide a name and email address to get notified of dates and locations.

They are only releasing the information at the last minute, apparently to keep "us" from being able to organize to meet them.

Deanimator

My hideously awful job gives us no vacation, sick days or holidays, so anything during the normal work day is out for me.

However, let me suggest that anyone with decent Photoshop skills create an "Ernst Stavro Bloomberg" poster, with Bloomberg's head on the Blofeld/Dr. Evil faux-Nehru jacketed body. It's just so completely appropriate.

tumblr_lfiw5aBN2L1qb6x7ko1_500.jpg

Last edited:

MyWifeSaidYes

The OCAGV is having a cry-together on Syaurday. They indicate MAIG will be there, but it doesn't say if it's just a representative or something larger.

Columbus

Saturday, June 29, Noon

Peace Village at Comfest, Goodale Park

Gun Reform Strategy Workshop

Ohio Representative Tracy Heard, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Moms Demand
Action, Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence

NEOOpenCarry

I checked out the Comfest website and found where it says noon- Gun reform strategy, but I can't seem to find any more info on this... And this goodale park, is it a public park, or privately owned/posted? I can't even find a contact number for comfest, so I couldn't call. Can you find any more info on this? The next performance is at 1:15, so they are only allotted an hour of time, so I'm not sure what it is...

NEOOpenCarry

going on to their website, it lists states where they have already been. They started out north in New England and hit CN, ME, and NH, then went south to Virgina, NC, and Georgia, then northwest to TN and now they are in Arkansas. The states that are left are Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. If I had to guess, I would say his next move is LA, then out to the southwest for AZ, where he will swing up back north and hit the midwestern states before finishing off New England and stopping in NY. I would say Ohio has a little bit before he arrives. When we see Minnesota, Illinois we know he is close, and when he hits Indiana, we are next. This is all speculation but makes sense with the route he has taken thus far. I am signing up on his list so as soon as I hear anything, I will post it.