Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadistic child-hating cop shoots five kittens in front of children

Angry Sadistic child-hating cop shoots five kittens in front of children

http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/cop-s...6/12/id/509582

This bottomfeeding vermin richly deserves an Edward Norton style curb stomp.

Police Officer Barry Accorti certainly deserves our approbation. As to the manner of punishment suggested, I fear it may tread over to the far side of the line about encouraging/supporting illegal acts.

Ohio code 959.13 Cruelty to animals http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.13 appears to cover his behavior rather prsely. If you don't like that one, there is always 959.131 Prohibitions concerning companion animals http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.131 . Not to mention the apparent faulure to comply with 959.132 Impounding and disposition of companion animal http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.132 . Then we get to what's going to happen to Police Officer Barry Accorti shopuld it be decided he did in fact violate any of those statutes 959.99 Penalty http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.99 .

From there we can go to 2151.031 Abused child defined http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2151.031 . Your attention is called to Section C, the infliction of mental injury "other than by accidental means".

Curb stomp the bastige? No. Let him spend anywhere from 30 days to a year or two at the Grey Bar Hilton. The residents there have a special affinity for people like Police Officer (up till now) Barry Accorti.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

His superiors have already said what he did is not actionable, though they wish he had not done it in front of the family.

Re: Sadistic child-hating cop shoots five kittens in front of children

@Skid you make great points. However we know that "peace officers" are not held to the same high standards as law abiding citizens. Nothing will happen unless there is a video of him blowing their faces off while he giggles like a little school girl that gets posted to youtube. Sad, but that's the world we live in. Had a non badge wearing citizen done this, they would most likely face felony charges....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

I don't know what level it is in Ohio, but I have in the recent past had cause to research intentional cruelty to dogs and cats in Virginia.

Cruelty is a class 1 misdemeanor and cruelty causing the death of the animal is a class 6 felony in Virginia, and I didn't notice any wording to the effect that it doesn't apply to LEOs

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+3.2-6570

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    I don't know what level it is in Ohio, but I have in the recent past had cause to research intentional cruelty to dogs and cats in Virginia.

Cruelty is a class 1 misdemeanor and cruelty causing the death of the animal is a class 6 felony in Virginia, and I didn't notice any wording to the effect that it doesn't apply to LEOs

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+3.2-6570
    What's cruel about killing an animal with a properly placed shot nothing IMHO I killed hundreds of animals by shooting its called hunting in a lot of areas.

I for one think that killing stray dogs and cats in a much better way of handling them then wasting resources trying to find them homes.

We have way to many stray cats and dogs in this country and spend way to much money taking care of them.

There is no shortage of domestic cats and dogs most of the dogs and cats in shelters should be killed and funds should not be wasted on them.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Police Officer Barry Accorti certainly deserves our approbation. As to the manner of punishment suggested, I fear it may tread over to the far side of the line about encouraging/supporting illegal acts.

Ohio code 959.13 Cruelty to animals http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.13 appears to cover his behavior rather prsely. If you don't like that one, there is always 959.131 Prohibitions concerning companion animals http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.131 . Not to mention the apparent faulure to comply with 959.132 Impounding and disposition of companion animal http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.132 . Then we get to what's going to happen to Police Officer Barry Accorti shopuld it be decided he did in fact violate any of those statutes 959.99 Penalty http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/959.99 .

From there we can go to 2151.031 Abused child defined http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2151.031 . Your attention is called to Section C, the infliction of mental injury "other than by accidental means".

Curb stomp the bastige? No. Let him spend anywhere from 30 days to a year or two at the Grey Bar Hilton. The residents there have a special affinity for people like Police Officer (up till now) Barry Accorti.

stay safe.
    Yes they do have a special affinity for people like him, but they would never get close enough to him to do anything.

First of all he is a LEO, which automatically places him into solitary confinement immediately upon his arrival. If for some STRANGE reason he didn't go directly to solitary, he would go to protective custody with other detainees that are just like him, only much worse.

People like to fantasize about these types of people getting treated -- for lack of a better word -- "poorly" in jails and prisons, but I can assure you it does NOT happen.
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 06-17-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    What's cruel about killing an animal with a properly placed shot nothing IMHO I killed hundreds of animals by shooting its called hunting in a lot of areas.

I for one think that killing stray dogs and cats in a much better way of handling them then wasting resources trying to find them homes.

We have way to many stray cats and dogs in this country and spend way to much money taking care of them.

There is no shortage of domestic cats and dogs most of the dogs and cats in shelters should be killed and funds should not be wasted on them.
    Personally I'd like to see every feral cat, and every cat let out of doors, run over by a steamroller. But the Ohio legislators, in their infinite wisdom, declared that the kittehs must be dispatched humanely after being picked up and transported to a shelter.

It's not about killing the kittehs - it's about killing the kittehs in an orderly and approved manner.
    You step out of line, the man come and take you away
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    A homeowner in Ohio called the police to remove a family of five cats that were living behind her home in a woodpile, causing a flea problem in her house.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com ********

Now if your neighbor called you instead the the police and your did the same thing .. would you be in jail right now?

I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    Yes they do have a special affinity for people like him, but they would never get close enough to him to do anything.

First of all he is a LEO, which automatically places him into solitary confinement immediately upon his arrival. If for some STRANGE reason he didn't go directly to solitary, he would go to protective custody with other detainees that are just like him, only much worse.

People like to fantasize about these types of people getting treated -- for lack of a better word -- "poorly" in jails and prisons, but I can assure you it does NOT happen.
    Not necessarily so. And 'solitary" is a punishment for bad behavior. "Administrative segregation" is a managment tool. Protective custody is for those with known enemies. Get them straight!

Depending on the system, former cops and child abusers may not automatically be placed in PC. Some systems require that a specific credible threat be made by a specific individual. Seems to depend on how much room is available to dedicate to PC.

You are correct that most of them are not treated "poorly". They are the ones who know how to keep their mouth shut and do their time. Mind your own business, do only your own time, and keep your mouth about why you are there will more than likely get you through unharmed. The ones that seem to think they can be as big and bad inside as they thought they were outside do not do so well. Spend almost 20 years getting out of prison every night to go home teaches you a few things.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

stay safe.
    Hopefully police who go to prison (especially that serial killer piece of $hit Peterson) experience this via some suitable surface:

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    whats wrong with terminating a clump of cells ?
    Are you volunteering?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    His superiors have already said what he did is not actionable
    They said this because they're statist scum who fight tooth-and-nail against accountability for hired guns of the state.

The kittens made a furtive movement when approached by the officer after refusing to consent to allow him to search the woodpile and demanding to know why they were being detained.....

going into reality... I question the officers judgement deciding to bust some caps into the little felines in a residential neighborhood infront of children, but it's hardly animal cruelty. when my dad grew up on the farm it was common to take unwanted kittens, pile them in a paper shopping bag and bury them alive.... gun shots are not cruelty to animals.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 06-18-2013 at 02:45 AM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Thumbs down

This sack of $hit shot five kittens in front of young children. If you don't see a problem with that, then you're, at minimum, a sociopath.

I don't have a problem with hunters (though many of them are Elmer Fudd tools of the Brady Bunch) who shoot wild game for food. Pray tell, what percentage of people eat land carnivores?

Who the *** are you to tell people what to do with their money? I adopted a cat from a shelter five years ago. I will continue to take care of her and no cowardly, authoritarian piece of $hit is going to change that.

Personally I'd like to see every feral cat, and every cat let out of doors, run over by a steamroller. But the Ohio legislators, in their infinite wisdom, declared that the kittehs must be dispatched humanely after being picked up and transported to a shelter.
    Fortunately, people who think like you died horrible deaths from the Black Death as a result of their religious bigotry against cats. The poetic justice could not have been more beautiful.

whats wrong with terminating a clump of cells ?
    That depends on whether they crossed the border legally.

Its people like you always trying to impose your "morals" on others. What gives you the right to go around judging others and claiming to know whats right and wrong ?
    I highly doubt that you'd refrain from b!tching if some psychopath did something traumatizing, such as torturing some person, in front of young children whom you're related to.

Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    This sack of $hit shot five kittens in front of young children. If you don't see a problem with that, then you're, at minimum, a sociopath.

I don't have a problem with hunters (though many of them are Elmer Fudd tools of the Brady Bunch) who shoot wild game for food. Pray tell, what percentage of people eat land carnivores?

Who the *** are you to tell people what to do with their money? I adopted a cat from a shelter five years ago. I will continue to take care of her and no cowardly, authoritarian piece of $hit is going to change that.
    Wait so you want everyone to have their tax dollars taken from them by threat of government force so we can maintain dogs and cats and then call other people authoritarian? What a gem you must be in person....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Not necessarily so. And 'solitary" is a punishment for bad behavior. "Administrative segregation" is a managment tool. Protective custody is for those with known enemies. Get them straight!

Depending on the system, former cops and child abusers may not automatically be placed in PC. Some systems require that a specific credible threat be made by a specific individual. Seems to depend on how much room is available to dedicate to PC.

You are correct that most of them are not treated "poorly". They are the ones who know how to keep their mouth shut and do their time. Mind your own business, do only your own time, and keep your mouth about why you are there will more than likely get you through unharmed. The ones that seem to think they can be as big and bad inside as they thought they were outside do not do so well. Spend almost 20 years getting out of prison every night to go home teaches you a few things.

stay safe.
    Dammit, I will have to do some digging. I seem to remember that the rate of violence in prison is roughly the same as out of prison. A lot depends on the security of the prison or the jail. Things may have changed, but the Big Pine Key road prison in Florida the guards were not armed, and they did not even close the gates. Some people should not believe everything they see on TV.

Not you skid, I was just talking in general.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 06-18-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

What do you mean by "torture" ? cells are just organisms that exist and evolve. What some think of as "feelings" are simply chemical reactions mixed with neurocognitive responses that can be confused with human interpretations of right and wrong.

Take your dogma somewhere else.
    Do you think that there is nothing wrong with traumatizing young children?

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Wait so you want everyone to have their tax dollars taken from them by threat of government force so we can maintain dogs and cats and then call other people authoritarian? What a gem you must be in person....
    Private charities, to which I was referring, have piss to do with tax money.

Look at my user name and get a clue about my position on taxes.

They said this because they're statist scum who fight tooth-and-nail against accountability for hired guns of the state.
    Though I might like your general view on some of this, no. The method of dealing with feral animals can legally include euthanization. Thus, he did nothing 'illegal', so no action could be taken. I don't think his superiors liked it, possibly because they are more concerned about their rep in the media than the 'wrongness' of is action, morally.

Do you think that there is nothing wrong with traumatizing young children?
    Traumatizing young children get over it.

Children have been expose to the killing of animals for years. It was all part of life. What traumatizes them is the un realistic believe that nothing ever dies.

The millions and millons of country/farm kids are not traumatized when they kill their pet, cow, pig ,lamb for food or do away with over stocked animals.

The parents of these children should have explained the facts of life and death to them.

What much of wimps moaning and complaining about some feral cats that were causing a health problems with their fleas.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Traumatizing young children get over it.

Children have been expose to the killing of animals for years. It was all part of life. What traumatizes them is the un realistic believe that nothing ever dies.

The millions and millons of country/farm kids are not traumatized when they kill their pet, cow, pig ,lamb for food or do away with over stocked animals.

The parents of these children should have explained the facts of life and death to them.

What much of wimps moaning and complaining about some feral cats that were causing a health problems with their fleas.
    Agreed.

However, the officer should have informed the mom of his intentions. What children are exposed to is strictly a parental issue when exposer can be controlled.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast