Thread: Pueblo Reservoir

Pueblo Reservoir

Spent yesterday at Pueblo Reservoir with the wife, daughter and grandkid. Not knowing for sure if the swim/picnic area was not OC (no notice on rules board) and to keep moms from freaking out, temporarily left the Sig locked in car. Park Rangers came by so I asked where the non-opencarry areas were and if this was one of them. To my pleasure, the gal I spoke with told me anywhere in the park was OC (except viz center, maintenance areas, etc which were predominately posted). After the swim and lunch, finished the day drowning worms. Good Day!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    Spent yesterday at Pueblo Reservoir with the wife, daughter and grandkid. Not knowing for sure if the swim/picnic area was not OC (no notice on rules board) and to keep moms from freaking out, temporarily left the Sig locked in car. Park Rangers came by so I asked where the non-opencarry areas were and if this was one of them. To my pleasure, the gal I spoke with told me anywhere in the park was OC (except viz center, maintenance areas, etc which were predominately posted). After the swim and lunch, finished the day drowning worms. Good Day!
    There are no restrictions/limitations of legal carry within their Rules & Regulations.

The are special requirements if one desires to hunt there.

http://wildlife.state.co.us/RulesReg...gulations.aspx
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.