Thread: Hastings area

Hastings area

I am new to the Hastings area and I came all the way from Cottage Grove I am looking to get to know some of the carriers in the area. I may know some of you already as I do a little smithing for Smart Security in town... Let me know and we can have a little get together somewhere.

Thanks Will

Its good to see another fellow Minnesotan on here, its been pretty dry in the forums.
    I am not from Hastings but willing to meet in Burnsville/Apple Valley area. Shoot me a PM if your interested in starting a meet, get a group together.

I'm in Inver Grove Heights,but get down to Hastings once a month or so to check on the new bridge's progress and get a bite to eat at RJ's. Also,if you're interested,I've got a small gunsmithing job...I got some three-dot sights for my Gov't model Rock Island 1911. Staked on narrow tenon front,and dove-tail rear. I don't have a staking tool,and can't justify buying one for a single job. If you're interested,let me know and i'll zip it down after work one day or some weekend.
    Thanks,
    Morgan

They're still putting that bridge up in Hastings?? Holy smokes, I built all those beams two years ago now. That was a hell of a project, and I can't wait to see it finished!

I'm from St. Cloud, so I probably wont make it down to meet up with you guys, but I would like to do one up here some time!

The bridge opened a couple weeks ago ,but the old one hasn't been taken down yet. Keep us posted if you organize a get-together going in St. Cloud. It's a drive up that way. It sure was a fun college town in the mid 70's.