Thread: Rob Pratt Suicide

Rob Pratt Suicide

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...s_capt.html#/0

"Rob Pratt's YouTube videos captured police encounters in months leading up to Plainwell murder-suicide"

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    i don't think i knew him. was he a member of MOC or did he post on this forum? MCRGO has already stated he was not a member on facebook.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Re: Rob Pratt Suicide

He was not ever a member of MOC.. I didn't know him either and he lived not to far from me.

I never watched his videos until today..... Yikes

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

PoliceOne trolls are already dancing a jig that this person OC'd in the past...
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh....php?p=1951331
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 06-20-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    ok, so if anyone is keeping score that's one for the open carry community and how many for the law enforcement community? i don't think anyone should be dancing on anyone else's graves.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cop+...w=1366&bih=681
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

I posted over in the other thread dealing with this and copy here.

The statement is believed to have committed suicide after shooting his girl friend and report of domestic disturbance. I personally want a whole lot more information then what those reports give. Considering the amount of "strange" deaths that are being labeled suicide or such leaves me in the position of to little info is being given and it is being given with a specific spin and backing. Since when has the MSM become honest? Conspiracy, don't know and will not give an opinion until further disclosure of information is made available. To the family of the young lady I give my prayers and hope that they can find healing of the hurt somewhat.

Other then that I see more of the don't let a opportunity go to waste, by those who wish to violate the constitution. -Michael

I am originally from Michigan and we are looking at moving back to Michigan in the near future. Currently in a land that makes the laws in the US look very permissive (the UK) and they are wanting guns back to deal with Sharia gangs.

Not good all the way around.

Rob Pratt Suicide

A guy that open carried a rifle committed one act of aggression. I'm not really that concerned.

I don't think his actions will taint open carry in the eyes if the public in any significant way.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Fortunately, no LEO has ever shot their gf, or committed DV or had rage issues.

Unfortunately, OC-ers are real people with foibles.

Empathy for his loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Fortunately, no LEO has ever shot their gf, or committed DV or had rage issues.

Unfortunately, OC-ers are real people with foibles.

Empathy for his loved ones.
    +1! :thumbup:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi