• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rob Pratt Suicide

m.marino

I posted over in the other thread dealing with this and copy here.

The statement is believed to have committed suicide after shooting his girl friend and report of domestic disturbance. I personally want a whole lot more information then what those reports give. Considering the amount of "strange" deaths that are being labeled suicide or such leaves me in the position of to little info is being given and it is being given with a specific spin and backing. Since when has the MSM become honest? Conspiracy, don't know and will not give an opinion until further disclosure of information is made available. To the family of the young lady I give my prayers and hope that they can find healing of the hurt somewhat.

Other then that I see more of the don't let a opportunity go to waste, by those who wish to violate the constitution. -Michael

I am originally from Michigan and we are looking at moving back to Michigan in the near future. Currently in a land that makes the laws in the US look very permissive (the UK) and they are wanting guns back to deal with Sharia gangs.

TheQ

A guy that open carried a rifle committed one act of aggression. I'm not really that concerned.

I don't think his actions will taint open carry in the eyes if the public in any significant way.

Maverick9

Fortunately, no LEO has ever shot their gf, or committed DV or had rage issues.

Unfortunately, OC-ers are real people with foibles.

Empathy for his loved ones.