• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hidden Valley NC, Drug sting shoot out.

carolina guy

Drug sting in my neighborhood. 3 teens involved. One of the now dead suspects must have not known about schools being a gun free zone. What I thought was really weird was the mother of the kid with the gun said "...her son wasn't armed when he was shot by police..." -wbtv

http://www.wbtv.com/story/22623749/officials-investigating-shooting-in-northeast-charlotte

I heard one news account on the radio where the person interviewed as complaining that CMPD did the sting in a school parking lot, and even though there were no students there, "...how could they risk the lives of the teachers?" Well...WHERE is a good place to do the sting? I think that a parking lot of a government owned building with government employees (but no large number of kids) is about the best place next to an empty field in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited: