Thread: White House ‘Concedes Defeat’ on Gun Control – Have We Won This Battle?

Peoples Republic of North Las Vegas

White House ‘Concedes Defeat’ on Gun Control – Have We Won This Battle?

Here is the link:

Very good article. We "may" have won a battle, BUT the war is not won. We win when CONSTITUTIONAL carry is the law of the land. Good point about at least one Colorado state senator being recalled and possibly two more and Democrat senators running from gun control like a scalded cat.

Constant vigilance is required. Keep your representatives/senators numbers/emails handy. Be ready to fight another battle. VOTE !!!. Get you friends to register who haven't voted. Work for pro 2nd amendment and small government politicians by making calls or stuffing envelopes.

They are NOT quitting, just regrouping. They will try to add crap to other bills "to protect the children"

Never retreat, never surrender.

Gary, Indiana, USA
    "Conceding defeat" is merely code for "We're not going to devote as many resources to this now as we have in the past," hoping that it will send the message to pro-2A activists that it's okay to rest on their laurels. Don't fall for it!

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 06-20-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Is Eric Holder still the AG of the United States? Then NOPE, IT AIN"T OVER YET!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Obama may be 'Moving on' Forward, turned gun control over to Crazy Uncle Joe Biden.

That was the point of my!

Federal Executive Obama is cutting his losses, and Crazy Uncle Joe doesn't care as long as they don't lock him in his attic. Moving on.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

, , Kernersville NC
    Its not only gun control, its carbon taxes,obama care, and the total inflation of the government to rule over us. This is not over for a long shot.

earth's crust
    Its not over until WE say its over ...

On The Border in AZ
    This is an agenda item, they are not going to give up.

Right now they are trying to dig out of multiple massive scandals and don't have the capital to push for this. As soon as they clear those hurdles they will be right back at it.

Biden was out there to launch the Bloomberg bus saying the usual tripe.

We are not out of the woods yet, but I think we can breath a little now, at least while we watch the horizon.