• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

White House ‘Concedes Defeat’ on Gun Control – Have We Won This Battle?

NAVYBLUE

Here is the link:

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/white-house-concedes-defeat-on-gun-control-have-we-won-this-battle/

Very good article. We "may" have won a battle, BUT the war is not won. We win when CONSTITUTIONAL carry is the law of the land. Good point about at least one Colorado state senator being recalled and possibly two more and Democrat senators running from gun control like a scalded cat.

Constant vigilance is required. Keep your representatives/senators numbers/emails handy. Be ready to fight another battle. VOTE !!!. Get you friends to register who haven't voted. Work for pro 2nd amendment and small government politicians by making calls or stuffing envelopes.

They are NOT quitting, just regrouping. They will try to add crap to other bills "to protect the children"

Never retreat, never surrender.

NAVYBLUE

tattedupboy

"Conceding defeat" is merely code for "We're not going to devote as many resources to this now as we have in the past," hoping that it will send the message to pro-2A activists that it's okay to rest on their laurels. Don't fall for it!

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

nobama

Its not only gun control, its carbon taxes,obama care, and the total inflation of the government to rule over us. This is not over for a long shot.

Black_water

This is an agenda item, they are not going to give up.

Right now they are trying to dig out of multiple massive scandals and don't have the capital to push for this. As soon as they clear those hurdles they will be right back at it.

Biden was out there to launch the Bloomberg bus saying the usual tripe.

We are not out of the woods yet, but I think we can breath a little now, at least while we watch the horizon.