• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A movie about the 2nd amendment in Walters Okla.

Texas Tony

There will be a movie shoot in walters in september about a rural community that are pro 2nd amendment.
There will be auditions for people to be in the movie in august which will be 2 hours long and is supposed to be in theaters this fall. This was brodcasted on channel 7 news last week. I do not have any more info at this time, but you might find it somewhere on the net. I live here and people are very friendly. I do not know a lot of people here, but i know that a lot of people love to hunt around here. I hope it will be good for the community.