Thread: open carry biddeford walmart

open carry biddeford walmart

Just wanted to share a good experience while open carrying at Walmart today. i went to walmart to purchase some ammo today (and they had alot of pistol ammo in stock btw) i was open carrying 2 pistols my usp40 in my owb hip holster and my bodyguard .38 in a iwb but very visible holster in the small of my back. I spent about 30 minutes in the store, i made 2 trips to the back of the store to the sporting goods section, and also spent 15 minutes at the dunkin donuts at the front of the store. i noticed quite a few looks but i get those often i am a very large man with a overgrown beard one might say i like drawing attention.. but anyway.. the point of the story there was no negative contact made, i exchanged greetings with a handful of employees, i did speak with one employee who told me it makes him feel good inside every time he see's someone open carrying

Re: open carry biddeford walmart

I never had any problems at that Walmart other than one customer. Some old lady told me and my friend who was also OC'ing while in a checkout line "You better have permits for those!" To which my friend calmly responded "We have the same permit as you, the U.S. constitution." She didn't like that. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Re: open carry biddeford walmart

Marcus, was this the Biddeford WalMart? Good to hear you had no problems.

Sent from the back of a black van

open carry biddeford walmart

Quote Originally Posted by SPOProds View Post
    Marcus, was this the Biddeford WalMart? Good to hear you had no problems.

Sent from the back of a black van
    Yes it was. They are being more accepting of open carry right now. I think the complaints from us had an effect on them