Thread: Kansas City Metro / Independence Missouri

Kansas City Metro / Independence Missouri

Passentino's Sun Fresh has decided to not allow open carry of firearms at their 23rd Street and Sterling location. Not sure if this effects other Sun Fresh locations here locally. When I questioned the manager on duty (Toni) his reply was they decided to not allow it. He seemed very uninterested in my questions and dismissive when I tried to point out that having responsible gun owners freguent his business was a good thing. I thought I would pass this on to the forum.

Sincerely,

Rick Adkins

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfSix View Post
    Passentino's Sun Fresh has decided to not allow open carry of firearms at their 23rd Street and Sterling location. Not sure if this effects other Sun Fresh locations here locally. When I questioned the manager on duty (Toni) his reply was they decided to not allow it. He seemed very uninterested in my questions and dismissive when I tried to point out that having responsible gun owners freguent his business was a good thing. I thought I would pass this on to the forum.

Sincerely,

Rick Adkins
    Well, after this post I USED to shop there

I USED to shop at Sunfresh on 24 hiway in Independence till I was told to take my gun an leave.. After they changed hands I talked to the manager and he had corporate call me and they said under no circumstances do they allow guns in there stores.. I have never been back. I also had shopped there over twenty years...I now go to Hyvee who doesn't care. I also bank at the Community America Credit Union in Hyvee and they don't care either. However the Community Banks do care...

Quote Originally Posted by STE-BURN View Post
    Well, after this post I USED to shop there
    Don't tell us, tell them. Tell them their policies are costing them money. It worked in StL with Schnucks. It could work there.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds