• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Oklahoma Open Carry Association Facebook Contest Giveaway.

Archerman99

Hey everyone...just wanted to let everyone know that Oklahoma Open Carry Association (OKOCA) is having a contest on their Facebook page and giving away some sweet swag...including a $50 Visa Gift Card (to be used at your favorite 2A friendly store of course)
I know not everyone is on Facebook, and I'm sorry about that, but it's the easiest way for us to keep track of everyone.
Follow the link below, like the page, like the contest post and share it with all your friends to be entered. Winners will be announced July 4th. Good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/opencarryok?fref=ts
Make sure you like and share this post...
The Oklahoma Open Carry Association is proud to announce our very first Facebook give away contest!! It works just like most of the give aways you see here on Facebook...first, like our page, which if you can see this you already have. Second, like this post and third, and most important, SHARE SHARE SHARE, that's it, that's how you enter. Help spread the word about OKOCA and you could win one of three prize packs. 3 people will be drawn at random on July 4th. 1st place is a $50 Visa Gift Card, an OKOCA t-shirt and OKOCA logo sticker. 2nd place is an OKOCA t-shirt and logo sticker and 3rd place is an OKOCA t-shirt. Winners will be announced and contacted here on Facebook on July 4th so you have two weeks to like, share and tell all your friends. Good luck and thank you!!
-Carry Responsible, Carry Often

Last edited: