• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good news!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A friend of mine took this picture a few days ago. He assures me there are no plans to change from the current situation.

attheendofthetunnel_zps3d4ed9f2.jpg

I guess that means we can all relax a little bit.

Glad to have been able to share the good news with you.

stay safe.

mjf55

Beautiful picture. Is it the light at the end of the tunnel :) or a train coming down the tracks your standing on :eek:

Sent from my rooted DROID X2

Maverick9

Beautiful picture. Is it the light at the end of the tunnel :) or a train coming down the tracks your standing on :eek:

Sent from my rooted DROID X2

"you're".

It's Ernest Borgnine with a big flashlight. (old timers will get the movie ref). :)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Those who want to see it as the light at the end of the tunnel are free to see it as such and rejoice in the news that things are likely to remain unchanged (the light will stay on).

Those who want to see it as the headlight of an on-coming train are free to see it as such and revel in the certain knowledge that they do not have much longer to wait for the end.

Personally, I think that "He assures me there are no plans to change from the current situation" suggests that the light is not approaching, as that would be a change.

Previously I have been wrong when I thiought that I was wrong when in fact I was not wrong. (It's not about being "right" - it's about being "not wrong", or at least "less wrong than you".) I could be wrong again.

stay safe.