• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video: Clifton Heights Open Carry Encounter

Baked on Grease

Hadn't seen this one pop up here yet, thought I would share it. Not me in the video.

[video=youtube;psTcWkoIXKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psTcWkoIXKU&feature=share&list=FLIKYGgjBmZ6V_Xu2WboBzzQ[/video]

From the description:
"I was out for breakfast this morning, doing my normal everyday thing, when I was approached by an extremely rude and unprofessional police officer. His Sergeant was also there. This is the conversation." (SIC)

Baked on Grease

Post to UTube by Mark Fiorino of Philadelphia, that should be a familiar name here. A simple OCDO search got thirty hits.

I have yet to get the OCDO search function to work and produce any results for me in the last 3 years. I gave up even trying. I will peruse the first 2-3 pages of a sub-forum and if I don't see a relevant thread to the subject I want to mention I will post it. I am sure that Grape can merge my thread if he wants, but spreading awareness of a video like this can't be a bad thing I'd think. (so long as we don't have 30 links in the same sub)

Edit: on review of your comment once more I think you meant searching the name of the person and not the video itself? If so, I apologize for my above comment in it's seeming rashness. I meant no harm.

Last edited:

Superlite27

The more I see officers completely ignore questions, the more noticeable it becomes.

It happens so often in this video, every non-sequitur is almost like a slap in the face:

OC'er: "Am I being detained?"

Officer: "We're just responding to a call".......etc.

It might as well be:

OC'er: "Am I doing anyhting illegal?"

Officer: "I like mashed potatoes."

This has to be a tactic included in officer training curriculum. (If not officially, than "unofficially" by word of mouth.)

I could discuss this here, but that would derail the intent of this thread in discussing the video, so I'll move it here:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...-quot-interactions-quot&p=1951820#post1951820

Last edited: