Thread: Is your Mayor part of MAIG

Is your Mayor part of MAIG

Is your Mayor involved with MAIG? If so have you had any contact with them to ask if they support the No More Names tour which is putting Terrorist, and bad guys that have been killed by cops and citizens on a list of gun violence victims? 1 out of 12 on this list are crime suspects.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/1-in-1...rticle/2532224

I think it would be interesting to hear some of there responses. You can find the list of Mayors here.

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns..../members.shtml

Thank you for your time.

Banned

Is your Mayor part of MAIG

Excellent question. I will seek the answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

My mayor is on the list. This may be why she does not show up at any of our events.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

I find it very comforting that there is not a single mayor in Oklahoma that is a member But not so comforting that our neighbors to the south have 7

My mayor of Y town is and needless to say he does everything he can to kick gun owners down.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

I think we only have one in New Hampshire, Dover, and the town council is starting to pressure him to quit.