• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 6/22 9:30 AM @ River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 6/22 9:30 AM @ River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

Bet you thought we had forgotten all about breakfast on Saturday, didn't you.

We did not forget. River City Diner on Parham Road near the intersection with I-95. It's got a big sign out front.

Just been a bit busy doing this and that, as well as picking some pieces of jaw up from the pavement. That may have to remain a teaser till the trial, but yu will never know unless you show up for breakfast and ask if we can tell you how come there were pieces of jaw on the ground. (OK, I can tell you that nobody got hit in the face with a board or a length of pipe. Happier?)

Come to breakfast and see if skidmark can dig his grave any deeper by calling Courtney Dana. He's currently at two strikes and looking like he wants to try to hit to the fences.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Too much going on to socialize with bears tomorrow....at least four legged one's. I'll be there.

va_tazdad

Tell my little buddy I want one!!!!!

well I now have a Mickey Mouse band aid on my left knee ..

Whereas the Boss (Gr8Legs) has advised me unequivocally that she does NOT intent to get up just to have breakfast with me, I guess you guys will have to suffer again.

Been a busy month and I have missed the last 3 weeks.

Be there or be square!!!!!

Last edited:

sidestreet

Headed down there when I get through with this...,

gonna suffer a little with tazdad! ;P

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.