• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This guy doesn't get it...

eye95

Making any decision, even whether to turn right or left, can have unforeseen consequences.

Carefully consider any use of your firearm if there is not an imminent threat in your direction.

Also, before I would worry about this eventuality, I'd like to hear about a few that have actually happened. Such instances might be as rare as the mythical gun-grabs or OC-targeting which are both rarer than being hit by objects falling from the sky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

cteaglesfan

I think in most states you will be spending some time in the gray bar motel. If you are not a LEO you have no business sticking your nose in, unless someone's life is clearly in danger. And if you do not know the circumstances and you are wrong, you are screwed. If the crime is so unclear that another LAC or LEO does not see it, your firearm should stay in the holster.

You don't have to worry about me, i'm no hero. I take on trouble if it comes in my yard. Otherwise if no one points a weapon at me, i'm a bystandard like everyone else. I just happen to be an armed one.

That situation is just one I could see happening

cteaglesfan

making any decision, even whether to turn right or left, can have unforeseen consequences.

Carefully consider any use of your firearm if there is not an imminent threat in your direction.

Also, before i would worry about this eventuality, i'd like to hear about a few that have actually happened. Such instances might be as rare as the mythical gun-grabs or oc-targeting which are both rarer than being hit by objects falling from the sky.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk.

<o>

exactly,

45 Fan

At the point where you have armed intruders who are a trained team...they would still wait for you to leave...they dont know who you came in with or for necessarily...and as such would want to avoid the possibility of being shot at...they want money or some other thing from the place they are robbing...few if any want to just kill people...and if they do just wanna kill...OC or CC; you gonna get shot at...