• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington State Second Amendment Rally!!! ?????

1245A Defender

Soooo I have been here, at OCDO, for almost 4 years.
its been good for me,,, Ive learned a lot, met lots of people, some good, some not, mostly good, some fake good...

The point of this thread is the 2A Rally!

Three years ago,, leaders in OCDO arranged a 2A rally in about April. It was great!
Two years ago,, leaders in OCDO arranged a 2A rally in about April. again,,, it was great!

Now dont misunderstand me,,, their are NO leaders of OCDO here,,, but there are guys here in OCDO that have lead us,,, faithfully...
For their efforts,,, I am greatfull... Really...

Last year,, two upstart organizations showed up..
One new group organized a 2 A rally in every state in the USA,,, We took part too,,, and it worked really good,, everywhere!!
Another group tried to organize another 2A rally a month later,,, We took part in that too, to a lesser degree,, but still good!

It seems like I just woke up,,,
I realized,,,
We did not even have a rumor,
of the possability of the thought,
of the glint of the idea,
of the memory of the time,
when WE would stand together,
just for a few hours,
in the park at the capital,
,, just to remind our government,
that WE arent going to take it anymore!

massivedesign

I am not sure the time is now.. But it's never a bad time to have a rally. The State is occupied with budget issues so they can go home. The 2A is the farthest thing from their mind right now. Now, depending on the signature gathering of I-591 and I-594 we may need to have a rally to beat all rallies come 2014.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
July 13th is Picnic day for quite a few OC groups this year. We could tout this a a State Wide OC Picnic. Of course we would be collecting signatures too. Thats Bastille Day weekend.