Thread: East Kentucky Open Carry Meetup - July 20th

Cool East Kentucky Open Carry Meetup - July 20th

We will be meeting on July 20th at Golden Corral in Ashland @ 1pm. I figure that by posting this now, we will hopefully get the message out there so we can get more fine gun folks involved and coming out to the meetings.

Well, we just concluded our EKOC group meeting for the month of June and I figured since it was on my mind, I'd just go ahead and post for the next meeting.

As the time gets closer, I'll be posting more and bringing this to the top of the queue to remind folks about it.

I want to thank James & Breanna (Bree) for being the most dedicated and devoted to the EKOC and the Pro-2A cause! :-) I don't think that you two have ever missed a single meeting. :-)

I'd also like to welcome and thank Rob McIntosh, a first time attendee, for coming out and joining us today for the meeting. Rob's my best friend and he's been a rare breed that's stuck in there over the years. Hats off to ya, Dude! *LOL*
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-23-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: added date to title
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Bre*

Pay attention old man.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Re: East Kentucky Open Carry Meetup - July 20th

Sorry guys forgot about the meetngreet. Made the mistake of going to the gunshow in ashland. What a waste of 8 bucks. But I swear ill be at the july meet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Do not argue with stupid people.....They drag you to their level and beat you with experience !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Bre*

Pay attention old man.
    Yeah, she brought that to my attention. *LOL* Sorry about that.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by rob31567 View Post
    Sorry guys forgot about the meetngreet. Made the mistake of going to the gunshow in ashland. What a waste of 8 bucks. But I swear ill be at the july meet.

I forgot all about the gun show in Ashland on Saturday, I missed the Lexington show due to prior engagements the Saturday before and I knew that the Ashland show would be crap; they always are.

I did about 5 of those Ashland shows and I hardly ever found anything worth anything at it. They need to rename it the Ashland Knife & Old Men Meeting or Flea Market. *LMBO*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Eastern Kentucky OC/CC Group - Online Group is Growing!

Since last Saturday's M&G in Ashland, the EKOCCC Group on FB has gained about 6 new member! :-) I'm seriously hoping that this translate into more IRL folks rolling out to the M&G's in the near future.

For those that weren't aware of the online group, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/306351512750362/
    Last edited by neuroblades; 06-25-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Added EKOCCC Group link.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Remember Rob, you have to be in attendance for more than five meetings before Neuroblades will teach you the secret EKOC handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by neuroblades View Post
    Yeah, she brought that to my attention. *LOL* Sorry about that.
    Just trying to keep you safe.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    remember rob, you have to be in attendance for more than five meetings before neuroblades will teach you the secret ekoc handshake.

Just trying to keep you safe.
    lol
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Five meetings for the handshake....how many meetings before I get my decoder ring lol?

Do not argue with stupid people.....They drag you to their level and beat you with experience !!!!!!

Five meetings for the handshake....how many meetings before I get my decoder ring lol?
    Decoder ring? o.O

Oh *******, Neuro you ****** ****** *************** ** * ******, ***** *** **** ***!

I've spoken to a couple of my buddies about the mg and hopefully they'll join in on it. I'm sure theyd enjoy the meets. Also asked to join the facebook group also. Browney points towards my decoder ring lolol ;-)

Cool

The ring's supposed to be an ultra top secret black ops project, now someone's got to pay for this leak of information! *LMBO*

Rob, you're added! Welcome aboard, son! :-)
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE