Thread: Rockford mayor leaves Bloomberg's MAIG, "too anti-Second Amendment"

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Rockford mayor leaves Bloomberg's MAIG, "too anti-Second Amendment"

"An Illinois mayor said he’s dropped his membership with Mayors Against Illegal Guns, the group started by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, because its title doesn’t match its agenda. It’s too anti-Second Amendment, he said. “I’ve dropped out of a group called Mayors Against Illegal Guns,” said Larry Morrissey, an independent mayor from Rockford, Ill., The Daily Caller reported. “The reason why I joined the group in the first place is because I took the name for what it said. Against ‘illegal’ guns.”
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Good for him! Apparently he is not one of the criminals that MAIG has attracted.

Note that this list is not up to date:
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

, ,

Re: Rockford mayor leaves Bloomberg's MAIG, "too anti-Second Amendment"

Step one pass laws to make legal guns illegal. It's the only way to be against illegal guns

* Carthago Delenda Est *

earth's crust
    All the people who have illegal guns are demorats ... outlaw that